Looking to learn MySQL

Where should I begin? I am experienced using sscanf, and ZCMD, and I've seen some mySQL scripts, and they SEEM to make sense. Now, i'm looking to experiment tonight, so, I need a few things if you could;

Things I need:

Latest/Most User Friendly MySQL Plugin/Include(?) (I'm not sure what I should use)
Perhaps WAMP? or whatever I need to set up a database on my home computer

If someone could link me those things, i would GREATLY appreciate it.

I love G-Stylezzz's MySQL plugin. Just wonderful and haven't had any trouble with it. WAMP or XAMPP ( I think XAMPP has a better version than WAMP. Although I find WAMP easier to use ) I would go with WAMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousx
Посмотреть сообщение
It's the same. But StrickenKid's MySQL Plugin is faster.
but buggier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar Paul
Посмотреть сообщение
Where should I begin? I am experienced using sscanf, and ZCMD, and I've seen some mySQL scripts, and they SEEM to make sense. Now, i'm looking to experiment tonight, so, I need a few things if you could;

Things I need:

Latest/Most User Friendly MySQL Plugin/Include(?) (I'm not sure what I should use)
Perhaps WAMP? or whatever I need to set up a database on my home computer

If someone could link me those things, i would GREATLY appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
I love G-Stylezzz's MySQL plugin. Just wonderful and haven't had any trouble with it. WAMP or XAMPP ( I think XAMPP has a better version than WAMP. Although I find WAMP easier to use ) I would go with WAMP
I chose g-stylezzz's plugin because it seemed to have more documentation on the wiki.

www.w3schools.com go there, and find the SQL section. Go there to learn what things do. Also when you are learning, turn on the debug log (gstylezzz) and if anything goes wrong, it will tell you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
it seemed to have more documentation on the wiki.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/MySQL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
I chose g-stylezzz's plugin because it seemed to have more documentation on the wiki.

www.w3schools.com go there, and find the SQL section. Go there to learn what things do. Also when you are learning, turn on the debug log (gstylezzz) and if anything goes wrong, it will tell you there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you to both of you, much appreciated. Now to fix the problem i'm having with WAMP, oh lord..