Adobe After Effects

Does anyone know how to use it ? I have a pic of nyc and im trying to make some explosions just to test and I cant do it !

How about googling tutorials? Man..........do you have no common sense?

That would've been the first thing I would have done.

Click here bro!

or..

Click here, this one is easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
How about googling tutorials? Man..........do you have no common sense?

That would've been the first thing I would have done.
I was searching on *******, I never said I didnt search, is just that some parts I cant find what the "teacher" tells to click

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed-
Посмотреть сообщение
hahah you funny because you can copy what most of the people on the forum used already -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinov
Посмотреть сообщение
I was searching on *******, I never said I didnt search, is just that some parts I cant find what the "teacher" tells to click

hahah you funny because you can copy what most of the people on the forum used already -.-
I said ******, not *******.

Don't blatantly lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinov
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol? It's probably used a lot of the forums because noobs like you come on asking questions like that and don't even search ******? At least I search ****** before questioning. And Norn is right, he said ****** not *******.. ******* would be a good source to learn from though because they actually talk and walk you through it.. some of 'em.

www.videocopilot.net is defiantly one of the best ones; what we're showed to use at our skill center. Strangely enough, it was the second result on ******. But no, there are reasons behind why people give smart ass responses bud.

If you cant follow a ******* tutorial and dont know how to ******, i suggest you crush your computer and find a new hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFriSki
Посмотреть сообщение
www.videocopilot.net is defiantly one of the best ones; what we're showed to use at our skill center. Strangely enough, it was the second result on ******. But no, there are reasons behind why people give smart ass responses bud.
Thank you for explaining it in a shorter way.

You use photoshop to edit pics.