problem with creating gang zones

I've created(tried) Military zone..

http://pastebin.com/Z1Hyehm3

But i got a problem,4 errosand few warnings,please check if u could help me,thanks.

Those are the errors & warnings.

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(40) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(40) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(40) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(48) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(48) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(48) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(48 -- 51) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(51) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "public"
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(51) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(51) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Try changing:

pawn Code:
GangZoneCreate(2615,844,-2569,133, 2849,402, -2277,186);
to:

pawn Code:
GangZoneCreate(2615.844, -2569.133, 2849.402, -2277.186);

And:
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid, military, 0x80800096);
to:

pawn Code:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid, military, 0x80800096);
    return 1;
}

That helped a bit,but i still got two errors.

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(40) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(52) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(52) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(52) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(52 -- 54) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\NO\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\filterscripts\GangZones.pwn(54) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-end of file-"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Bump! Bump! Bump!

pawn Code:
// This is a comment
// uncomment the line below if you want to write a filterscript
#define FILTERSCRIPT

#include <a_samp>

#if defined FILTERSCRIPT

#define COLOR_BROWN   0x80800096

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{