Idea for upcoming patch?

Idea for upcoming patch?

I have been wondering, now with the latest patch, is it possible to let your character hold a bottle or a joint?
Like in single player.
Also i noticed with the latest patch 0.3c, some people released filter scripts where you can ad tattoo shops and stuff.
My question, is it possible to change your characters look?
Like in Single player, you walk into a bingo shop, and buy new cloths ..
Would be awesome, when you can change and save the looks you changed

I’m sry if this question is already asked or not possible to script yet, I have been away from SA-MP for 2 years and just got back last week

Regards,
Hanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal_Smith
Посмотреть сообщение
Idea for upcoming patch?

I have been wondering, now with the latest patch, is it possible to let your character hold a bottle or a joint?
Like in single player.
Also i noticed with the latest patch 0.3c, some people released filter scripts where you can ad tattoo shops and stuff.
My question, is it possible to change your characters look?
Like in Single player, you walk into a bingo shop, and buy new cloths ..
Would be awesome, when you can change and save the looks you changed

I’m sry if this question is already asked or not possible to script yet, I have been away from SA-MP for 2 years and just got back last week

Regards,
Hanni
Yes, it's possible to make a character holding a bottle or a cigar with: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SpecialActions .

No, it's not possible to can't change your look like in SP (jet).

Okay, thanks xRyder!

I noticed that with the release of samp version 0.3d you can ad fireman hats.
So im hoping that it will be possible to alter the looks of your character soon (like go to the hair dresser ect or cloth store) to alter teh looks, and that it will be visible for both the player and others near you.
Anyone want to share their thoughts?

Only CJ's clothes can be changed.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is how CJ's clothing works:

The original texture for CJ is naked (just underwear). When you buy clothes, the texture of the clothes gets overlayed on top. Due to all the peds being different shapes and sizes, you'd have to MAKE the textures for all the peds. So yes, it would be possible, but it's extremely highly unlikely.

Okay, thanks for the info.

So only if you take Cj as default skin it would be possible to change the looks of the player. But then again, it will change all cj`s who are online i guess ... xD