Need a scripter

Hello, I am looking for a good scripter, that can create one thing that will work with LuxAdmin.

I need a command! "/aduty"

Then all players will be notified in main chat that specific admin is on duty. Then admins will auto change skins to a specific skin. Also above the admin will be a 3D text saying "Admin on duty"/n"Do NOT attack" in red or blue colour. Also they will get automatic weapons that I have not decided what will be. On my server everyone can TP to everyone, but when in duty mode, ONLY admins can TP to admins on duty. This is very much alike admin system in Raven's RP gamemode, basically the same (I like it). The last thing! When admins do /acar, it will spawn with the plates ADMIN.
This is how it goes. I will add the scripter on msn, send him the luxadmin.pwn, he will modifiy it like I described above, and send me back. The scripter is not suppose to come on my server and he will NOT get any admin rights. This is just plain and simple business, nothing more, nothing less. This is just a job offer that will be paid for. After I have compiled it, ERROR FREE, and test it, the scripter will send me invoice from paypal and I will pay for it. I might seem harsh, but I know what I want and I'm not looking for some bullshit or someone that thinks he's a great scripter but sucks.

If you are interested and want to take my job offer, please send me pm and say how much you want for this, and I will reply to the best bidder, OR the best scripter.
I will not answer on the thread.

Thanks.

... You should learn to script on your own, you won't learn a thing by someone scripting for you. Anyways, here are your duty and off duty commands.

pawn Код:
// onplayercommandtext

dcmd(aduty,5,cmdtext);
dcmd(adutyoff,8,cmdtext);

// bottom of script

new Text3D:label[MAX_PLAYERS];
dcmd_aduty(playerid,params[])
{
    if(AccInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] == 1)
    {
        if(AccInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) // change it to your own level
        {    
             new string[128];
             new aname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; // admin name
             GetPlayerName(playerid,aname,sizeof(aname));
             format(string,sizeof(string),"* Administrator  %s (%d)  Is Now ON DUTY.  Do Not Disturb This Admin.",aname,playerid);
             label[playerid] = Create3DTextLabel("Administrator On Duty",red,30.0,40.0,50.0,40.0,0);
             Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(label[playerid], playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.7);
             SetPlayerSkin(playerid,skinid) // ENTER YOUR ADMIN SKIN ID HERE
             ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid);
             GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,38); // minigun
             SetPlayerArmour(playerid,9999999);
             SetPlayerHealth(playerid,9999999);
             return 1;
        } else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Invalid Command. Type /cmds For A List Of All Available Server Commands.");
    } else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"You Must Be Logged In To Use Commands.");
}

dcmd_adutyoff(playerid,params[])
{
    if(AccInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] == 1)
    {
        if(AccInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) // change it to your own level
        {    
             new string[128];
             new aname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; // admin name
             GetPlayerName(playerid,aname,sizeof(aname));
             format(string,sizeof(string),"* Administrator  %s (%d)  Is Now OFF DUTY.  Player Returned To Regular State.",aname,playerid);
             Delete3DTextLabel(Text3D:label[playerid]);
             SetPlayerSkin(playerid,skinid) // ENTER YOUR NORMAL PLAYER SKIN HERE
             ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid);
             GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,weaponid); // give them more weps if u want when they do /adutyoff
             SetPlayerArmour(playerid,100);
             SetPlayerHealth(playerid,100);
             return 1;
        } else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Invalid Command. Type /cmds For A List Of All Available Server Commands.");
    } else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"You Must Be Logged In To Use Commands.");
}
change "else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Invalid Command. Type /cmds For A List Of All Available Server Commands.");" to something like "You are not a high enough level to use this command" if you want, but I made it say Invalid Command etc... because I don't want people to know what the admin commands are.

This is just a basic duty command. You can also add other features as hiding their icon on the radar while on duty, set them to a different colour, etc... This is close to my admin duty command but this has less features because I don't want to give out full ideas. The label is also included in this.

By the way, I think LuxAdmin is a copy of LAdmin, it has very similar functions as LAdmin does because I use it.

Found a scripter.

Well you should use this duty command lol, I typed like most of it except for the label parts D:

i will script how much you pay lol ?

@ Venice You script MYSQL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice
Посмотреть сообщение
i will script how much you pay lol ?
Already have a scripter, and that script is already ready.

You can Easily Get a 3d Textlable from RAVENS ROLEPLAY

My code I posted above already has one...

d: Didn't Say LOL

EDIT: SAW*