[GameMode] Intelexe's RolePlay[Still Under Developing]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhome
Посмотреть сообщение
Some commands doenst seems work. :[

Is GM outdated or what? :S
/drugs not /drug ;.

You should make a audio system using the audio streamer by Intignito something like that.Like make a audio system like ls-rp that would be nice.I ready made one like it,you should make one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilcuete
Посмотреть сообщение
You should make a audio system using the audio streamer by Intignito something like that.Like make a audio system like ls-rp that would be nice.I ready made one like it,you should make one too.
Can you explain the LS-RP's audio system.Maybe ill do it.

Let me give you a example its going to be in LS-RP Forums so let me see,Alright i know this is bad what im doing but its hard to explain this is from ls-rp forums about the audio system.
Technical overview
Script name: Audio System
Script author(s): Damian
Authors comment: This system has really excited me the most throughout the summer 2010 revision. Nothing is more relaxing an entertaining than some music. My main intention when scripting this was to increase the interest of car radios, house parties, club parties, and just generally anything involving music.

The script is simple for now but has room for expansion as time goes on. Suggestions, ideas, and or concerns are obviously welcomed.
Script description: As stated earlier the system is quite simple for now. It only has one two commands, one to set the station and one to set the volume. Your house and or radio will require a radio. Radio lvl 2 will be available in /houseupgrade next revision and car radios will be available through the new car modding shops!

General information
/setstation stationid
/setvolume of the current station.

Yo you should make your drug system unique also you should add a unique warrant system,the warrant system you can just added it to /mdc.Like this
/drug
/drug [param]
This command lists all the available commands for the drug system.
/drug use
/drug use [slot]
This command is pretty self explanatory. You use this command to consume a drug. You need /drug inject however if it is a liquid drug.
/drug mix
/drug mix [slot] [slot]
This command is extremely basic at the moment. You can't mix pills, nor drugs already mixed together. These drugs are highly dangerous to take and can at times create interesting effects if consumed correctly or created just right.
/drug drop
/drug drop [slot]
Just like /drug use this command is completely self explanatory. You use this to drop your drug from your inventory.
/drug give
/drug give playerid [slot] [emote]
Use this command to give a playerid/name next to you a drug from your inventory. Emote is there in case you want to decide how the /me will look when giving it out. Emote is optional.
/drug inject
/drug inject [slot] || /drug inject [slot] playerid
Use this command to inject a drug into your player or another player. In order to inject a drug into a players body, you must have a needle which can be bought from a drug dealer/supplier.
/drug avail
/drug avail
This command gives a list of all available drugs to create. In order to create these drugs, a drug dealer is needed.
/drug inven
/drug inven
This command gives a list of what ingredients and supplies you have to create a drug. A few drugs will be listed followed by how many of those types a player has, for example: Backing Soda [0]
/drug supply
/drug [param] amount playerid
This command is used to supply other players with ingredients and supplies a player has in his/her inventory.
/drug inspect
/drug inspect playerid
This command is used to check if another player has drugs on them. This specific command is mainly used by government factions such as the PD, SD, and LSP.
/drug take
/drug take playerid || /drug take playerid [slot]
This command is used to take drugs off an inventory of another player. This specific command is also used by government factions.

and then /mydrugs that will come in a GUI,showing the drug name and ammount like [ 1 %s(%d) ] ex: [ 1 Cocaine(3g) ].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilcuete
Посмотреть сообщение
Yo you should make your drug system unique also you should add a unique warrant system,the warrant system you can just added it to /mdc.Like this
/drug
/drug [param]
This command lists all the available commands for the drug system.
/drug use
/drug use [slot]
This command is pretty self explanatory. You use this command to consume a drug. You need /drug inject however if it is a liquid drug.
/drug mix
/drug mix [slot] [slot]
This command is extremely basic at the moment. You can't mix pills, nor drugs already mixed together. These drugs are highly dangerous to take and can at times create interesting effects if consumed correctly or created just right.
/drug drop
/drug drop [slot]
Just like /drug use this command is completely self explanatory. You use this to drop your drug from your inventory.
/drug give
/drug give playerid [slot] [emote]
Use this command to give a playerid/name next to you a drug from your inventory. Emote is there in case you want to decide how the /me will look when giving it out. Emote is optional.
/drug inject
/drug inject [slot] || /drug inject [slot] playerid
Use this command to inject a drug into your player or another player. In order to inject a drug into a players body, you must have a needle which can be bought from a drug dealer/supplier.
/drug avail
/drug avail
This command gives a list of all available drugs to create. In order to create these drugs, a drug dealer is needed.
/drug inven
/drug inven
This command gives a list of what ingredients and supplies you have to create a drug. A few drugs will be listed followed by how many of those types a player has, for example: Backing Soda [0]
/drug supply
/drug [param] amount playerid
This command is used to supply other players with ingredients and supplies a player has in his/her inventory.
/drug inspect
/drug inspect playerid
This command is used to check if another player has drugs on them. This specific command is mainly used by government factions such as the PD, SD, and LSP.
/drug take
/drug take playerid || /drug take playerid [slot]
This command is used to take drugs off an inventory of another player. This specific command is also used by government factions.
Yes,that's how i designed it but im still working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizzoTrick
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes,that's how i designed it but im still working on it.
Alright thats good you should add me on msn if you have it,lilweezy58@live.com.

Damn, this is hot :X good job Skizzo
but many files are missing , also commands like /makeleader , or , /gotols etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [aKa]sEnZaTzIE
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn, this is hot :X good job Skizzo
but many files are missing , also commands like /makeleader , or , /gotols etc..
Hmm,this is not GF ...
The command for setting leader is : /setleader
There are no TP's to static places because i used this to my own server but everyone was abusing TP's so i deleted them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagat
Посмотреть сообщение
Rp I Hate that
But still at reading features i can rate it at 9/10 good job
Thanks,really nice to hear that even if you hate RP .

Omg TPs are easy to make...

------------------------------------------------
Here are Errors. I like this GM a lot and I want to use it on my server. And I will translate this to my language

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(7648) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(7795) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(7908) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(7909) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(7922) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(7923) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(8105) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(8106) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(13762) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(13763) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(13783) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(13784) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(13809) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(13810) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(13816) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(13817) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(29225) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(29226) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(29233) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(29234) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(29267) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(29268) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(29277) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(29278) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(33017) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(33347) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(39922) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "alarm"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(39922) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "bonnet"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(39922) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "boot"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(39922) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "doors"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(39922) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "engine"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(39922) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "lights"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubiparip\Desktop\THE BEST\Nove verzije\Intelexe's\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\LSCRP.pwn(39922) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "objective"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

22 Errors.

how to make admin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_Merce
Посмотреть сообщение
how to make admin?
/setadmin

thanks but i found a bug when u buy a car it sais its a faction car

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillCity
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a bad idea.
Why is it bad?

When someone get in his leg he doesn't die immediately.

And the RP is better when there are medics to help you.

I hope he can make this what rambq said, when someone get shot there is a timer or something for about 5 to 10 minutes so the medics can RP further.

greet, Fazer.

Maye another suggestion if you can make it like only sport cars can have NOS and only lowriders can have hydrolics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer112
Посмотреть сообщение
Why is it bad?

When someone get in his leg he doesn't die immediately.

And the RP is better when there are medics to help you.

I hope he can make this what rambq said, when someone get shot there is a timer or something for about 5 to 10 minutes so the medics can RP further.

greet, Fazer.
Sorry friend, it was not me but my brother to write on my pc.

i found something epic!!

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=261380

make that in this script please!!!! really really nice no MGing anymore!! woooot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambq
Посмотреть сообщение
i have another suggestion too:
if you own a bike and the police will stop you and you need to walk you can't take your bike with you maybe you can make a cmd with /dragbike and the bike will attach at you on your right or left and you can drag it with you when you walk in real you can take the stearingwheel and walk with the bike.
i hope you know what i mean.

EDIT:
and btw do you gonna make it like if you got shot you have like 600seconds on the place where you die you will lay there for 600seconds and then can the medics come if they got calld and get him in the ambulance and do .ambulance and he gets 100 second by that timer and then get to the hospital and there is a cmd like /operate and then it will get a new time 200seconds or something and then the operation is done or failed.
can you make it like that? not just /acceptdeath?:P
Hmm,yes,the gates sounds pretty good ...i've seen them in LSRP too.
I will change the death system too.Thank you for suggestions.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i found something epic!!

make that in this script please!!!! really really nice no MGing anymore!! woooot
I saw that 2 weeks ago and i was thinking to add something like that in the script,but i want to make it more unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillCity
Посмотреть сообщение
Just released version 1.4 will translate completely in Italian.
I need 3 Betatesters for it because my GTA SA got deleted and im too lazy to reinstall it.
If you want to be a BTester send me a PM with the next text inside:

Quote:

Name:
IM/Yahoo/MSN/Hot:

The script is done but i haven't test it.
Thank you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i found something epic!!

It's bullshit. OOC information like that is needed.

888 posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizzoTrick
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm,yes,the gates sounds pretty good ...i've seen them in LSRP too.
I will change the death system too.Thank you for suggestions.

I saw that 2 weeks ago and i was thinking to add something like that in the script,but i want to make it more unique.

I need 3 Betatesters for it because my GTA SA got deleted and im too lazy to reinstall it.
If you want to be a BTester send me a PM with the next text inside:

The script is done but i haven't test it.
Thank you.
Check your PM's .