Don't sign up for Delux Hosting -They are incommunicado

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamEckart
View Post
I finally received an email from them. I had already signed up for another host however, so it was far too late. They have refused to refund my money. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR DELUX HOST! I am going to update this thread daily until they refund my money.
Thought he already found another host.

Delux Host actually sucks, too.

When my server had 50 player's on, the server was crashing repeatedly - I thought it was my script, but when i moved host - i found out my script was fine, but the server's i was hosted on at delux-host were utterly crap.

I did...I went with Volt Host and they have been great so far....instant set up....great price..and they helped me fix my server when I tried to upload the wrong plugin files.

Day two of asking for a refund.....no refund from Delux so far and no more communication. I'm going to post on this thread every day until Delux Host refunds me my money. Again, Don't Use Delux Host!

Why don't you just request PayPal refund?

Read their T.O.S,, they never issue refunds !! So stop wasting ur posts fr the thing u aint gonna get ! For more info visit their site : www.delux.me

@Ironboy500 I have filed a dispute with Paypal.....waiting for it to be arbitrated.

@Xtreme_playa It may be true that they list no refunds in their TOS, but if I was not provided the service I paid for, or provided it so late that I had already gone with another company, they have to refund me. That has nothing to do with their TOS.....that's the law.

I hope you guys understand that I care much less about getting my money back than I do about teaching them a lesson about how to deal with customers. Just as a recap, here's how it all went down.

ME: Hey, I want to sign up for your service with instant setup. Here is some money.
DELUX HOST: (A week goes by with silence from their end)
ME: Hey, never mind, I already went with another company. Refund my money.
DELUX HOST: Hey, sorry. We were dealing with some issues. Your server is set up now.
ME: I repeat, I already went with another company, since I didn't hear from you guys in a week. Refund my money.
DELUX HOST: Oh. Fine. Eff off then. Oh, and we're keeping your money.
ME: Refund my money. I have posted on the sa-mp forums, and filed a dispute with Paypal.
DELUX HOST: Eff Off.

See how that would piss a person off?

Lol,.. are u kiddin me ? Laws are set by the hosting service in their Tos...and when its also said tht u must read the tos carefully before havin any money transaction with the hosts ..its their own rules and thy can change thm anytime they want ! ! and ur thread will soon get deleted if u keep postin here by the moderator ! Issue a refund only if u paid thm via paypal otherwise frgt abt it and move on !

U made a mistake ! Y did u tell thm tht u got another host ? Tht pissed thm !

Hi this is Lukas from Delux Host. I founded Delux Host back in 2007 and as you all know we are doing great since.

Back in 2007 we introduced instant setup for SA:MP servers as the first hoster doing so. We created the first admin panel for SA:MP, which was worth the name. We created the live maps which are used by 100 people daily. We created the map converter which converted millions of objects till today (and got copied by lovely other hosters).

Our policy is to offer great hosting at low prices. We operate as professional company, registered in Mьnster, Germany and by doing so we guarantee several standards others cant - including our company will still exist tomorrow and not be gone in half a month because we thought its too much hassle.

However in order to deliver that low pricing for a professional service, we require certain things. That does include that you can only email us and not call us and that we do not offer refunds. At all.

In the case specified in this post the system was under a ddos attack during the payment registration, so the server has been activated once the ddos was over. No hoster can prevent ddos and neither can't we.

Thanks for your time, feel free to contact us:

www.delux-host.com - support@delux-host.com

Ur delux support is not at all good, whenevr i contacted ur delux support they used to reply me after 3 days and not in 24 hrs as claimed by ur company !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxHost
View Post
Hi this is Lukas from Delux Host. I founded Delux Host back in 2007 and as you all know we are doing great since.

Back in 2007 we introduced instant setup for SA:MP servers as the first hoster doing so. We created the first admin panel for SA:MP, which was worth the name. We created the live maps which are used by 100 people daily. We created the map converter which converted millions of objects till today (and got copied by lovely other hosters).

Our policy is to offer great hosting at low prices. We operate as professional company, registered in Mьnster, Germany and by doing so we guarantee several standards others cant - including our company will still exist tomorrow and not be gone in half a month because we thought its too much hassle.

However in order to deliver that low pricing for a professional service, we require certain things. That does include that you can only email us and not call us and that we do not offer refunds. At all.

In the case specified in this post the system was under a ddos attack during the payment registration, so the server has been activated once the ddos was over. No hoster can prevent ddos and neither can't we.

Thanks for your time, feel free to contact us:

www.delux-host.com - support@delux-host.com
The real deal is to refund his money, not to show-off your hosting site, well after this I am sure no one's buying host from Delux-Host

As you can all see, Lukas from Delux Host posted here, and sent me an email as well.

From the email he sent it is obvious that he has no intention of refunding my money. Although he did offer me five extra days on a service that I no longer want or need.

I have decided to step up my efforts to make sure no one else gets screwed. Stay tuned for how. I can't share it here until I have done some work on it. HINT: It involves how I found Delux Host in the first place, through a ****** search.