Error: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

1) SA-MP version 0.3c
2) Windows version XP
3) Video card type: ATI Radeon HD 5770
4) IP:Port (if any) of the server you are trying to play on: Unable to connect to any SA:MP server
5) If you are crashing, paste the crash report in your post and say when the crash occurs

Immediately after pressing connect.

6) If you are crashing loading SA-MP, please say whether GTA:SA single player works (test it) SP works fine, SA:MP gets the above error message
7) Do you have any other GTA:SA mods installed? e.g. new vehicles No, it is a clean install.

OK the other night my game crashed whilst on a server where I experience quite a few Opcodes. The image froze and I had to manually restart my PC as I coudln't tab nor open Task Manager.

When I tried to reconnect to any SA:MP server I got this message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

I've uninstalled SA:MP and deleted the install of GTASA and reinstalled SA:MP on a fresh version of GTASA but I still get the same problem.

Card:ATI Radeon HD 5770

Any help/advice/solution would be greatly appreciated.

Follow the template Kalcor posted to get the most appropriate help.

Have you tried removing gta_sa.set prior to connecting to a SA-MP server? The file may have corrupted.

Thanks for the format, re-edited my original post. I did try removing gta_sa.set but to no avail. I simpy cannot connect to any SA:MP server. I've tried to different vesrsions of SA:MP, 0.3c and 0.3c-R3 neither work and give the same result.

Come on is there no one out there that can help me

Hai, I had the same problem... I have read that it will 100% work if you create another account on Windows XP. It worked for me, so if you want - try this. Other ways couldn't help me.