0 servers?

just downloaded sa-mp today. tried it out and the server list is empty.... what? there must be a simple fix i'm too stupid to realize. any help?

If im not wrong:

Samp always opens in the favorite tab.
and you wont see any servers on your favorite tab unless you add them.

Still you can find servers by clicking Hosted Tab or Internet Tabs

In this pic you can see where the tabs are located:

and if still it doesnt show then your computerґs firewall is blocking samp from accessing the internet!

Click on internet tab if it doesn't shows then it's your Firewall.

Click on internet Tab else.. Check ur internet or Firewall

thanx for the quick responses. however it's not the tab on favourites. already tried. and then it got complicated when I exited samp. an error message popped up... repeatedly and I had to restart the computer before it crashed. i will check my firewall now, but I can't tell you what the error message said because it was flashing up fast and I was more intentive on shutting the computer down.

Try re installing SA-MP!

well. I didn't get my sa-mp from sa-mp.com. I'm thinking I'll try a mirror from here instead. maybe the one I downloaded was actually a bad copy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbert_G
Посмотреть сообщение
If im not wrong:

Samp always opens in the favorite tab.
and you wont see any servers on your favorite tab unless you add them.

Still you can find servers by clicking Hosted Tab or Internet Tabs

In this pic you can see where the tabs are located:

and if still it doesnt show then your computerґs firewall is blocking samp from accessing the internet!
THIS IS THE CORRECT WAY OR YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surferdude
Посмотреть сообщение
THIS IS THE CORRECT WAY OR YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.
He already fixed it, maybe if you learn to read, you would've noticed. Theres also no need to for caps, it only makes you look more stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
He already fixed it, maybe if you learn to read, you would've noticed. Theres also no need to for caps, it only makes you look more stupid.
Maybe if you went to Kindergarten you can see that he has not solved the problem and is still waiting for response's to help. If you dont know what your talking about dont say anything.