[[Help!]] I need a "Toy" script to my server.

Hello!
I've been playing on NGG for a while now but now i want to start my own server so i downloaded a GM and fixed some bugs in the script and i have searched for some thing to add to my server. One of the things i want is something like the toy system they got on NGG. I will be very happy if someone could link me one or make one.

It all works like: You buy toys in a shop (ex: Binco) then you got 5 toy slots to put the toys in. Each toy will cost a small amount of money and you will equip them to your body. If possible i should like if you can move the toys and fit them to your character like "X Z Y" and where you want them to be added so you can apply them well for a skins. if you know where to get one please tell me.

Thank you!

There are no much 'toys' objects in GTA model archives besides the RC cars.

If you cant find one, i suggest creating one on your own, however, i do not find any real function for this, besides,simply downloading files off the forum and adding them to your server wont get you many players. i suggest coming up with innovative idea's and scripting them, and thats how admantis has 96 player online atm
good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
There are no much 'toys' objects in GTA model archives besides the RC cars.
I mean things like bandanas, glasses and things not real Toys (they are named toys on NGG thats why i called them toys)
Thanks anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranama
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean things like bandanas, glasses and things not real Toys (they are named toys on NGG thats why i called them toys)
Thanks anyways
Those are objects.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerAttachedObject

Let me introduce you to my best friend...
Link N° 1 <- The first result is a filterscript, ready to be added.
I know it's hard to use ******, typing words and clicking "Search" is a hard task.
So if the link above didn't work (it's ironic how some people can't use ******), here's a direct link on how to make your OWN attached objects! Hooray! Congratulations sir, you have won a free link!
Have a nice day
****** exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskoft
Посмотреть сообщение
Let me introduce you to my best friend...
Link N° 1 <- The first result is a filterscript, ready to be added.
I know it's hard to use ******, typing words and clicking "Search" is a hard task.
So if the link above didn't work (it's ironic how some people can't use ******), here's a direct link on how to make your OWN attached objects! Hooray! Congratulations sir, you have won a free link!
Have a nice day
****** exists.
Yes i have already found that FS but i want a system that saves your toys (like a car system but with objects) and you will need to buy them from something like a shop
But this is a good link and i can work it out to a system that i want if i don't find any better.

Thanks anyways!

(i have searched on the forums for it several times but didn't found one like that i want so i add this to see if someone got a thing like that, or if i need to script it myself)

No, you haven't searched,
USE THIS to save stuff.
or dini, which is easier in some way.
in dini...
pawn Код:
dini_IntSet(// the player file, "HasToys", 1);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskoft
Посмотреть сообщение
No, you haven't searched,
USE THIS to save stuff.
or dini, which is easier in some way.