Why is TrueServe fucked up 24/7?

Why the hell is TrueServe is off at times, in every 2-3 days it gets attacked by DDOS or something like that.
WTF Man if you can't host a server please give our money back or give us other host. Sorry for being rude but this is enough now...
When I Login It Shows this:
Quote:

Failed to connect to server: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

That's why people should buy from well known hosting companies.

You can always open paypal dispute and try to get your money back.

Try some well known hosts like GTA-Multi, ServerFFS or KINGJ.net

A few of my clients were at TrueServe, the came to me after they hopped on live support they haven't had troubles since.

This is why you should ALWAYS do a background check on the company, ask them what they offer, check there website for poorly worded and spelling mistakes with-in there websites, if they haven't got there own cPanel, or a custom made one, don't go with them, if they do ask them for a link to a demouser so you can try it out.

If you need/want any more information on this please don't hesitate to ask me.

Jake.

Hello,

It might be an idea to contact the support department of your host before you make accusations. Anyway, I suggest you clear your cache and reload the index page as you will see that TrueServe has temporarily closed, obviously refunds will be provided.

The text you should see:
Quote:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

On the 17th May 2011, TrueServe has temporarily ceased, all services including but not limited to Game Servers, Web Hosting, VPSs and Dedicated Servers hosted by the TrueServe brand or a subsidiary of TrueServe will be shut down shortly. All files are still accessible if any clients require data.

REFUNDS

If you have a paid/premium service with TrueServe or a TrueServe subsidiary which has not expired, you are entitled to a refund of the remainder of your server term. Please contact generalrefunds@trueserve.info to request a TrueServe refund and subsidiaryrefunds@trueserve.info to request a refund from a subsidiary company with the following information, without this format refund request WILL be ignored.

REFUND FORMAT

Full Name:
Account Username:
PayPal E-Mail:
PayPal Transaction ID:

WHY IS TRUESERVE CLOSING?

We are not closing permanently, we most likely will be back bigger and better than before - with more services, more staff and a even better network. If you still have questions, e-mail publicrelations@trueserve.info
Best Regards,
TrueServe

Oh well when will you start? And I see that the trueserve server is still on!

Why Trueserve closing?
Quote:

WHY IS TRUESERVE CLOSING?

We are not closing permanently, we most likely will be back bigger and better than before - with more services, more staff and a even better network. If you still have questions, e-mail publicrelations@trueserve.info
But the question is when's it re-opening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donB
Посмотреть сообщение
Why Trueserve closing?

But the question is when's it re-opening?
Apparently when they get more staff and a better network... you have to give companies time... if they are temp. closing, that means they noticed some stuff that needs to be dealt with. (Which is good) When they feel like they have accomplished their goals, they will re-open and serve clients again.. I recommend TruServe my self. Not the fact that they are cheap on prices.. but I had a server with them and the quality and support was great. 40+ players in the server and no lag.

Hope they are back soon.