Textdraw shop

Hee all.
I made a shop with textdraw. If i setprice off shop nothing happens but if i do showshop it let see the shop but the prices dont change.
Код:
if(gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_GUNDEL)
	{
	TextDrawSetString(TextDraw4,string);
	format(string,sizeof(string),"~n~~n~~n~~n~ ~n~~y~ 1 ~w~- Weapon1 $%d~n~~y~ 2 ~w~- Weapon2 $%d~n~~y~ 3 ~w~- Weapon3 $%d~n~~y~ 4 ~w~- Weapon4 $%d~n~~y~ 5 ~w~- Weapon5 $%d~n~~y~ 6 ~w~- Weapon6 $%d~n~~y~ 7 ~w~- Weapon7 $%d~n~~y~ 8 ~w~- Weapon8 $%d~n~~y~ 9 ~w~- Weapon9 $%d~n~~y~ 10 ~w~- Weapon10 $%d~n~",SkillPrice[playerid]);
	}
	if(price > 50000 || price < 2000)
	{
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"Please enter an amount between $2000 and $50000.");
	    return 1;
	}
	SkillPrice[playerid] =price;
	SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_DEADCONNECT,"[[_Service Price Set_]]");
	format(string,sizeof(string),"You have set your services price to $%d.",SkillPrice[playerid]);
	SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,string);
	return 1;
}
Pls help.

Thanks admigo

I cant understand you.
Please try speaking einglish man.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

Or you are bad in english!Listen good I made a weapon shop for weapon dealers. And if they show the shop to other players everything works fine but when you setprice of the weapons nothing changes.

Lets say you got a command that set's the price ....
like /setprice

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/setprice",true) == 0)
{
     new tmp[256];
     tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);//strtok
     if(strlen(tmp)) return 0;//no answer
     new str[256];
     format(str,sizeof(str),"%s",tmp);//format str so we can get the text from the "tmp"
     TextDrawSetString(textdrawid/*((your textdraw)),*/str);//(the string we just formater));
     return 1;
}

What wrong with this?
Код:
dcmd_setprice(playerid,params[])
{
	new string[128];
	new price;
	if(sscanf(params, "i", price))
	{
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"USAGE: /setprice (Amount)");
	    return 1;
	}
	if(IsSpawned[playerid] != 1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You must be alive and spawned in order to be able to use this command.");
        return 1;
	}
	if(gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_MEDIC && gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_CARFIX && gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_DRIVER&& gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_GUNDEL)
	{
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You cannot use this command with your class/skill.");
	    return 1;
	}
	{
	format(string,sizeof(string),"~n~~n~~n~~n~ ~n~~y~ 1 ~w~- Weapon1 $%d~n~~y~ 2 ~w~- Weapon2 $%d~n~~y~ 3 ~w~- Weapon3 $%d~n~~y~ 4 ~w~- Weapon4 $%d~n~~y~ 5 ~w~- Weapon5 $%d~n~~y~ 6 ~w~- Weapon6 $%d~n~~y~ 7 ~w~- Weapon7 $%d~n~~y~ 8 ~w~- Weapon8 $%d~n~~y~ 9 ~w~- Weapon9 $%d~n~~y~ 10 ~w~- Weapon10 $%d~n~",SkillPrice[playerid]);
	}
	{
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"Please enter an amount between $2000 and $50000.");
	    return 1;
	}
	format(string,sizeof(string),"You have set your services price to $%d.",SkillPrice[playerid]);
	return 1;
}

pawn Код:
    {
    }
You have TextDrawSetString before you formatted variable "string"

You need to format first
And then set the string

Then replace those lines
With these

pawn Код:
    {
    }

Strange:S
Dont work:S
Can you test the command?

Ooh wait it works ty! But i have 10 slots of weapons in the shop but how i change all slots.
look:
Код:
	format(string,sizeof(string),"~n~~n~~n~~n~ ~n~~y~ 1 ~w~- Weapon1 $%d~n~~y~ 2 ~w~- Weapon2 $%d~n~~y~ 3 ~w~- Weapon3 $%d~n~~y~ 4 ~w~- Weapon4 $%d~n~~y~ 5 ~w~- Weapon5 $%d~n~~y~ 6 ~w~- Weapon6 $%d~n~~y~ 7 ~w~- Weapon7 $%d~n~~y~ 8 ~w~- Weapon8 $%d~n~~y~ 9 ~w~- Weapon9 $%d~n~~y~ 10 ~w~- Weapon10 $%d~n~",SkillPrice[playerid]
Because if i do this:
Код:
	format(string,sizeof(string),"~n~~n~~n~~n~ ~n~~y~ 1 ~w~- Weapon1 $%d~n~~y~ 2 ~w~- Weapon2 $%d~n~~y~ 3 ~w~- Weapon3 $%d~n~~y~ 4 ~w~- Weapon4 $%d~n~~y~ 5 ~w~- Weapon5 $%d~n~~y~ 6 ~w~- Weapon6 $%d~n~~y~ 7 ~w~- Weapon7 $%d~n~~y~ 8 ~w~- Weapon8 $%d~n~~y~ 9 ~w~- Weapon9 $%d~n~~y~ 10 ~w~- Weapon10 $%d~n~",SkillPrice[playerid],SkillPrice[playerid],SkillPrice[playerid],SkillPrice[playerid],SkillPrice[playerid],SkillPrice[playerid],,SkillPrice[playerid],SkillPrice[playerid],SkillPrice[playerid],SkillPrice[playerid]
The line is to big.

You gonna need 3 variables
lets say
pawn Код:
new Total[700],str1[256],str2[256];
format str1 and str 2....
then format the "Total"
Like this
pawn Код:
format(Total,sizeof(Total),%s %s",str1,str2);
TextDrawSetString(TextDraw4,Total);
pawn Код:

Ty dude i only need one thing.
Код:
dcmd_setprice(playerid,params[])
{
	new string[128];
	new price;
	new number;
	if(sscanf(params, "i", price))
	{
	    //SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"USAGE: /setprice (Amount)");
	    //return 1;
	}
	if(IsSpawned[playerid] != 1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You must be alive and spawned in order to be able to use this command.");
        return 1;
	}
	if(gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_MEDIC && gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_CARFIX && gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_DRIVER&& gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_GUNDEL)
	{
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You cannot use this command with your class/skill.");
	    return 1;
	}
	{
	format(string,sizeof(string),"~n~~n~~n~~n~ ~n~~y~ 1 ~w~- Weapon1 $%d~n~~y~ 2 ~w~- Weapon2 $%d~n~~y~ 3 ~w~- Weapon3 $%d~n~~y~ 4 ~w~- Weapon4 $%d~n~~y~ 5 ~w~- Weapon5 $%d~n~~y~ 6 ~w~- Weapon6 $%d~n~~y~ 7 ~w~- Weapon7 $%d~n~~y~ 8 ~w~- Weapon8 $%d~n~~y~ 9 ~w~- Weapon9 $%d~n~~y~ 10 ~w~- Weapon10 $%d~n~",number==1,number==2);//SkillPrice[playerid]
	}
	{
	    if(sscanf(params, "i",number,price))
		{
			if(number==1)
			{
			}
			if(number==2)
			{
			}
		}
	}
	{
	    //SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"Please enter an amount between $2000 and $50000.");
	    //return 1;
	}
	return 1;
}
I want to make this command for weapondealer setprice(Shopslot,price);
But how can i make it?
Thats all what i need to know.