[FilterScript] VAA V. 2.0

Vagrant Anti-Advertise V. 2.0
Description:
This script protects your server from advertising servers. It has 5 modes of protection. In 3 of these players get a message to chat with a false IP address. The rest is a kick / ban when in communication IP addresses. Post player in the chat comes out. So the player does not even understand why he kicked. Since no allegations that he kicked / banned, he would see. Sorry for my English.
Nobody knows what IP address advertised that player. In all cases.

Features:
1. Protection System from advertising servers, built on human psychology. Advertising gets what he wanted, he sees your message in the chat room and quietly leaves or kick / bans.
2. Customize the script by myself.
3. 5 variants protect the server from advertising:
3.1. Player did not scat but the IP in the message you enter the chat is changed to false every 10 (Standard 10 - Varies) posts.
(VAA 0)
3.2. Scat player after entering the chat 10 messages containing IP is changed to false.
(VAA 1)
3.3. Bans a player after entering the chat 10 messages containing IP is changed to false.
(VAA 2)
3.4. Kick the player immediately if his message contains IP address (the Post does not go into the chat).
(VAA 3)
3.5. Player once will ban if his message contains IP address (the Post does not go into the chat).
(VAA 4)

An example of the script:
Hello! Come to my server: 8№127/42 ^ 58:7777 // Input
Hello! Come to my server: 8№124/45 ^ 53:7777 // Output
Hello! Come to my server: 127#156z2s170:5555 // Input
Hello! Come to my server: 127#158z3s173:5555 // Output
Hello! Come to my server: 65 156/2|170:5555 // Input
Hello! Come to my server: 65 159/5|173:5555 // Output
Etc. Bust goes almost all the characters between the digits including letters of the alphabet and letters of the alphabet of your language.

Installation:
1. Copy the folder filterscripts a folder with the server (replace).
2. Then open the server configuration. Server.cfg file in a text editor (Notepad). And add a space in a string filterscripts VAA.
3. Run server.

Customize Script:
1. Go to the folder open the file filterscripts VAA.pwn with Pawno.
2. Line 10 "#define VAA 0" - protection mode. "0" to "4. " Read features ...
3. Line 11 "#define LANG ‘А’..’я’" - Replace the first letter and last to the first and last letters of your alphabet. The first should be large and the latter is small.
3. Line 12 "#define MAX_IPR 10" 10 - The number of messages displayed, then the IP address in the message again will change to false.
4. Line 13 "#define MAX_KICK_IPR 10" 10 - The number of output messages, after which the player kicks.
5. Line 14 "#define KICK_MSG "[{006CFF} VAA {FFFFFF}]: [% d]% s {006CFF} kicked for advertising server!"" message that will see all but the player who kicked. It just may change.
6. Line 15 "#define BAN_MSG "[{006CFF} VAA {FFFFFF}]: [% d]% s {006CFF} baned for advertising server!"" message that will see all but the player who was banned. It just may change.
7. When you set up everything for themselves, click on the blue triangle.
Can stand only 1 mode VAA.

Download:

Pastebin [PWN]
Deposit Files [AMX+PWN+Description]
iFolder [AMX+PWN+Description]

Creator:
Name: Vagrant Anti-Advertise V. 2.0
Author: Vagrant.
Tester: Vagrant.
Vagrant Anti-Advertise V. 2.0 Create: 16 May, 2011 y..
Mail: Vagrant0610@Mail.ru

Sorry for my English. Waiting for comments...

Quote:

Protection System from advertising servers, built on human psychology

Funny quote LoLz
Good work (so it splits for every character not numeric? if i wrote 192016806507777 where 0 is . and : what happen?)

Very nice

Nice, this has inspired me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanto90
Посмотреть сообщение
Funny quote LoLz
May sound funny but it works effectively. Tested on the server that my friend and asked him to write the script. Version of the script at that time was 1.1. It was just thrown from the server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanto90
Посмотреть сообщение
Good work (so it splits for every character not numeric? if i wrote 192016806507777 where 0 is . and : what happen?)
Such ways of advertising the server I have not seen. I think hardly anyone of the players agree to do a screen shot of what would later see and understand exactly what's the IP. But in the next version of the script I'll try to implement such an option and check the message to IP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice, this has inspired me!
I'm glad

Nice relase

OFFTOPIC: xD IP reklama. We in Serbia also say reklama for advertise

is not working for mee

Very Nice.