[GameMode] Most Wanted Company

please delete, dont post a mirror if you have it...just hold onto them and use them kthxbai!

Nice job.

Thanks dude too bad i was driven to release it to screw over the 2 guys who stole it from my ftp...I accidently uploaded the .pwn and boom! it was stolen just like that...2 of my "trusted" admins quit and started there own server with the scripts..

Thats a real shame, yet I don't think you should release it. Chances are they have no idea what they really have to deal with. If you are the main scripter, I think show them who's boss rather than giving up. You give in, and sadly they will win.

Well truth of the matter is that i give up on sa-mp is filled with trolls/liers/theifs im moveing on to something different...sa-mp was fun while it lasted but now i just quit. and theres no point in leting perfectly good scripts sit on my desktop forever, and 2 jerks have them.

Nice job.

invalid link? or deleted?

Deleted, i didnt want everyone to have just enough people to make good use of them.

Dsn't work for me
When i log in.
Everything fucks up and colors get crazy.

What to do?

Good on you Wezley with that move, I never downloaded the server script myself so I figure I miss out but fair is fair. Btw I'm curious on what you are moving onto.

Also Hibbe I figure consider yourself lucky, as you may be the only few that is holding on to scripting gold. If you do have this server script, I ask you of this. Develop it, leave Wezley's credits in it and I figure add yours as well, host a server with this script and humiliate the ones that stole it. Good Luck again to the ones that have it