Time flys

Hey guys !

I dont know if it's me or time is running faster ? I mean like nothing matters anymore, in few minutes everything will be only a memory. I can remember my birthday like it was yesterday when it was actually 2 months ago ...

I remember like 4 years ago, the time was running so slow, the school bearly passed but today, school goes like 10 times faster, like the itme is shorter. I read somewhere that the time is running faster and faster ... It's not like the minute will have less secounds or so ... The clock also moves faster because the time goes faster.

Anybody else feels that ?

Even if this is a epic poll...Yes for me times go fast,and thatz good and bad in a hand

yep, same for me.
it's my last year of school, and it goes so fast

A day is about 23.9997 hours, yes, I also heard it goes faster, though you're talking about nano seconds, which is not possible to feel or see by a human.

I'm not an expert on this field, but it probally has something to do with planets moving, away, or closer to eachother.

As I get older I can see time flying more and more, you go on the pc for an hour and check the clock and you've been on for 5 hours..

Such a short life we have too.

The older you get the faster the time goes. This is a well known and common phenomenon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
As I get older I can see time flying more and more, you go on the pc for an hour and check the clock and you've been on for 5 hours..

Such a short life we have too.
life isn't about being on pc, lawl

Yep, though only for the past few weeks

When you are enjoying yourself time flies.
When you are bored, time is moving slowly.
Known fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul.eboy
Посмотреть сообщение
life isn't about being on pc, lawl
Who said it is? It was an example, since you're on a forum that's used by a large amount of programmers you ignorant little man.