Problem with ServerFFS

Right. So today i uploaded a script to a serverffs account of mine, i had small problems such as gamemode line, ect, so i put the right gamemode name ect.

Now, however, when we go to start the server, it starts(what it says in the server_log.txt), however it doesn't work when we go to look at it.

Lately i've noticed that some scripts wont work with ServerFFS, is that a problem with ServerFFS, or?

No, it's a problem with your script.

Something is crashing the server then.

But what would it be? Cause it runs perfectly on my local host.

Are you running filterscripts?and how much?

Nope, I dont have any, I dont use FS's.

check the plugins?...
on ffs, it may be using linux, and you may use windows or any others.

That's right, they are using Linux (Debian 5.0) so you need .so plugins. Check it.

LOL ServerFFS.
Quote:

Your server has been the target of numerous DDoS attacks and have been taken down.
Please host your server elsewhere.

Regards,
Wouter van Eekelen

That is what you are paying for, buddy

You have to have the .so version of plugins. Only Linux uses .so and Serverffs uses .so.

Yeah ServerFFS sucks, i was customer there over a year and more and i had always troubles.
When i got DDosed they told me the same, that they can not do anything about it i said what the fuck? why do i pay huge price for crap host, so i just left them to dedicated host.

I suggest you to leave them fast as possible..

@ItayUdi what do you mean for "got DDosed" ?
I mean, I know what does it mean, but what happened to your server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby Fire
Посмотреть сообщение
@ItayUdi what do you mean for "got DDosed" ?
I mean, I know what does it mean, but what happened to your server?
If you knew what DDoS means, you'd know what happend to his server.. Either insane lag, not being able to play or totally knocked the host node offline..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mataza
Посмотреть сообщение
If you knew what DDoS means, you'd know what happend to his server.. Either insane lag, not being able to play or totally knocked the host node offline..
I said that since I don't care about DDoS' meaning... I just would like to know what happens to your server if they DDoS attack it..
And there's an option to change the location of your server (obviously even the Port and the IP change), with that they won't be able anymore to attack your server.

DDOS attacks only last as long as the people doing it are doing it.

Once they stop the server should come back to life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL ServerFFS.

That is what you are paying for, buddy
lol'd