You have got to help me!

Okay... I will really try to explain as best as I can.

So,

Everytime I compile my gamemode, it gives me the error message when I start it. "function or file not found!" My gamemode doesn't load! So, I decided to use a backup. I put that in, the error was gone! Then I opened it and compiled again! And the message was back!

Error message always coming no matter what I try when compiling again, I've run out of ideas and my server is getting hosted list tomorrow. Please someone who might of experienced this problem before. Or can help me fix it!

EDIT: I'm using 3b and the 3b pawno

Much appreciated

Your AMX may be the old version, but the PWN file you have may not be the same code as the one that works. You will have a error somewhere in your script.

Plus this is the wrong section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Посмотреть сообщение
Your AMX may be the old version, but the PWN file you have may not be the same code as the one that works. You will have a error somewhere in your script.

Plus this is the wrong section.
I tried deleting the files in my gamemode folder and replacing them with the backup. it worked fine, but again. when I compiled the error message apeared again. I don't think so. Maybe it's something to do with my pawno?

Try compiling a base gamemode like Grand Larceny to rule out if it's your pawno. But it's most likely your script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Посмотреть сообщение
Try compiling a base gamemode like Grand Larceny to rule out if it's your pawno. But it's most likely your script.
Could it be these warnings?

This backup, btw. has worked perfectly fine before.... Omg..

pawn Код:
C:\Users\Lewis\Desktop\extreme stuntingg\gamemodes\X-ST.pwn(15875) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "IsPlayerSpawned"
C:\Users\Lewis\Desktop\extreme stuntingg\gamemodes\X-ST.pwn(15875) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Textdraw1"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Warnings.

I don't see why that would cause your script to crash, but if they are not used may as well remove them. The issue could be to do with includes/plugins too.

I can't really say anything as I don't know what you have in your script. Also you are better off posting this in the scripting section.

If you are using something like sscanf, make sure you have the plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splixicit
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are using something like sscanf, make sure you have the plugin.
I'm not using sscanf and im certainly sure it's not a plugin cause, all plugins I have which is one 'streamer' by inconico, w/e his name is. Are fine!

It's never happend before..

Please help |:

How about updating your server to 0.3c.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
How about updating your server to 0.3c.
Nope, I'm not going to. We prefere 3b because of are perfect player base. Thanks for your help guys. Dunno what that was but I fixed it, had to move the whole damn server into a new clean one.

Solved