[Include] Nyan language in pawn, BEST RELEASE EVER!

damn little annoying (((

too much "nyan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Playa
Посмотреть сообщение
This 'cat' thing is ridiculous. Just because some retarded 5th grader made a stupid pointless video of some cat with a fucked up name flying up in outer space and gets it viral, doesn't mean you can bring it here, too.

If you're not gonna release anything useful, then don't post at all. It's fine if there's only 1 useless release, but if there's more than 1, that's going to become a virtue to people searching for includes.
dont hate

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Scripting isn't my life. I'm not on these forums 24-7 like you. I go outside instead of being I just don't want kids coming here and posting 'nyan cat' all over a forum that's meant for a multiplayer mod
Too bad, these are free forums, people is able to post anything they want, even if its shit, original, ugly, or awesome.

Good work

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This 'cat' thing is ridiculous. Just because some retarded 5th grader made a stupid pointless video of some cat with a fucked up name flying up in outer space and gets it viral, doesn't mean you can bring it here, too.

If you're not gonna release anything useful, then don't post at all. It's fine if there's only 1 useless release, but if there's more than 1, that's going to become a virtue to people searching for includes.
dont nagg, if you dont like then dont klik.

Anyway:
I am trying to understand and learn to use this right nowX-)

EDIT:
Hey i got a question, can i define like this:
pawn Код:
#define NYAN SetPlayerHealth
instead of:
pawn Код:
#define NYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN SetPlayerHealth //not sure if i added enough NYAN.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

So your saying the "LOLcode" release was useless as well? We are just trying to have fun as a communtiy, fuck off next time before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
So your saying the "LOLcode" release was useless as well? We are just trying to have fun as a communtiy, fuck off next time before posting.
I have to agree with this. If you don't like this, why bother posting?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No. 'LOLcode' was actually quite funny, but this is not because I actually saw it 100 times, though I find it quite a bit funny (hence the mass amount of failed attempts of trolling because I said didn't find this thread funny in a sarcastic way, yet receiving a lot of negative comments back). Why do faggots like you keep quoting and making fun of my 'infamous' post? Seriously, get a hobby instead of trolling a young fella all day, like seriously dude, get off your fucking chair and go outside with your friends, do something! Trolling is not the appropriate action, so instead of sitting on a chair all day, getting fatter by the minute, go outside and stop trolling because you fail. Thank you very much.
Stop stereotyping mister, you're insinuating all gamers are like that therefore you'd also be in that category.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, I don't have time for SA:MP, I have an education and I'm not spending my time on a multiplayer mod all day. I'd rather do something better than suck up to other people because I've trolled them back (yes, I know, go ahead and say I fail at trolling, because I do, and who cares? Who gives a fuck? Trolling is not a game)

And how the fuck, am I insinuating every gamer? I'm only talking about the grumpy old troll who told me to fuck off, not anyone else! Re-read.

Can everyone please go on-topic for fuck sakes? Just because I say something negative and sarcastic, doesn't mean everyone can start insulting and trolling me one after another! I thought this was a forum based on a multiplayer game, not a trolling board!
Enough of the flaming. You need to learn to calm the fuck down.

And it's pretty hypocritical that you call all gamers fat and lazy. Way to stereotype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm actually going to use this, it makes PAWN much easier!

Laughed a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm actually going to use this, it makes PAWN much easier!
Seriously? how?
By the way Nice release

Good...

..Lord..

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

WTF lol, nyan language in scripting ROFL