[GameMode] Zombie Mod 3.0

but first add score board that i already show then server mean scritp looking good and every one download it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanto90
View Post
Never seen a zombie with a knife D:
Do that they can infect humans by pressing some keys and vomit (I used CTRL SX in a my old server)
You knife humans couple of times it turns there team into the zombie team and there settings.

@cs_master

ill make that later on this week.

oh great man coool then ur script lead the raven's roleplay cool i am waiting for it and if posible to add textdraw timer coz yesterday night players borr coz he dont known which time the next rpund start then i use /omfgmap2
hihi so plz add timer and make it better

want a mirror on solidfiles ??

Kitten, GET OFF EDITS!

Jokes, i aint telling u wattodo!

Nice job dude and please u-n-b-l-o-c-k mehs.

o____O

ЎAwesome!

[QUOTE=Kitten;1206888]You knife humans couple of times it turns there team into the zombie team and there settings.
Ehm have you understand what I meant before? Have you ever seen a zombie with a knife? Guess not. (Or at least not so realistic).
Why give them a knife while you can do an "infection" system with vomit animation and some "vomit particles"
So in the end, the gamemode is nice, but it would be more realistic if you follow my suggest :P
Hope not to bothered you -Phanto90

[quote=Phanto90;1207318]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
View Post
You knife humans couple of times it turns there team into the zombie team and there settings.
Ehm have you understand what I meant before? Have you ever seen a zombie with a knife? Guess not. (Or at least not so realistic).
Why give them a knife while you can do an "infection" system with vomit animation and some "vomit particles"
So in the end, the gamemode is nice, but it would be more realistic if you follow my suggest :P
Hope not to bothered you -Phanto90
That can work but the knife part goes faster in my opinon

btw there is a vomit particle?

Very nice GM Is there any admin / register system

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutSSBB
View Post
9/10 !! And very good job ...
Ugh , Y U BUMP OLD THREAD

lol.

Ahhh I so miss this server my name was Gamaray I made the map ZM_Carnival I wish he would start his server again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by arathin
View Post
Ahhh I so miss this server my name was Gamaray I made the map ZM_Carnival I wish he would start his server again..
What the hell you talking about i don't know you, i've made half of the maps.

Its cool you don't have to know me I'm only saying I made two maps for ZM and I believe it was ZM_Quarrantine and ZM_Carnival but I may be wrong about carnival I know for sure I made one called ZM_Quarantine but you may have removed it. Sorry for the confusion.

Looks nice.

Nice! But I've alredy saw 3 of them on a server!! :S...

Edit: Because of its old ^ topic..

Indeed, nice scripting style

Good job Kitten another awesome script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice Gamemode BRo, (First post )
I give you admin on my server for a drift gamemode aproximatelly 400-500 lines,ok?