Clean Admin Script

Hey guys,

Can anyone give me a link for a clean admin FS/clean admin FS, without any commands?
Kinda looking for it so i can add the commands myself

~Wesley

Just start a new file in pawno and start scripting.

I already did, but that didnt work out well.. It close the console when i try to start the server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley221
Посмотреть сообщение
I already did, but that didnt work out well.. It close the console when i try to start the server
Show us your server config

So, your script CRASHES your server while trying to launch.

Please give us the .pwn or paste the code to http://pastebin.com/.
You can give also a log file.
Without it, nobodys would help you

It's not the script, most likely he didn't configure something in server.cfg.

Oh nevermind guys, i fixed it myself
Made a kind of dumb mistake >_<

Thanks anyways for the fast response

~Wesley

Well, still got a little problem; hope you guys can help me

Link

Somehow, it doesnt save the player's money when it disconnects. When i log in it creates a new file, with the ip, registered, password, level, money. When ilog out, everything is still the same, even when i earn a little amount of money. It keep staying at 50 in the .ini file

~Wesley

Hmm.. Try this:

1. Line 99 replace with:

Код:
Player[playerid][PLAYER_MONEY] = dini_IntSet(file, "Money", GetPlayerMoney(playerid));
2. Line 122

Код:
 dini_IntSet(file, "Money", 50);
replace with

Код:
 dini_IntSet(file, "Money", Player[playerid][PLAYER_MONEY]);
I dunno that it works or not.. It MAY not work, but try

Nope, does not work

Код:
C:\Users\wesley.PC_van_Kelsey\Desktop\RolePlay\filterscripts\Adminsystem1.pwn(99) : error 017: undefined symbol "Player"
C:\Users\wesley.PC_van_Kelsey\Desktop\RolePlay\filterscripts\Adminsystem1.pwn(99) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\wesley.PC_van_Kelsey\Desktop\RolePlay\filterscripts\Adminsystem1.pwn(99) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\wesley.PC_van_Kelsey\Desktop\RolePlay\filterscripts\Adminsystem1.pwn(99) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\wesley.PC_van_Kelsey\Desktop\RolePlay\filterscripts\Adminsystem1.pwn(99) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.