[Tool/Web/Other] CarbonPawn 0.9a

Looks Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonFiberSpoon
Посмотреть сообщение

Yes, it does.

I have no android devices to test on, nor mac. Sorry.
I guess there are some emulators. Maybe you can try these? Will be really nice if you could develop one!

0.9b is out, check the first post for changelog and download links.

I guess there are some emulators. Maybe you can try these? Will be really nice if you could develop one!
Anyway, did you get the program itself to work on such device that you're requesting a compiler for it?

Edit: I'm a bit newb to the sa-mp forum, but could anyone tell me when or if the topic title changes along with the first post's title?

cool dude its very nice

New update is out ! Check the first post for changelog and download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoe
Посмотреть сообщение
I like the UI and it's an great alternate to pawn, though theres no function highlighting.
I hope I understood what you meant by function highlighting

This looks nice, I shall use. Great work

EDIT: I'm getting errors, I created and tried to run a batch file but it tells me "java" is not a command. I'm running Win7 64 bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famalamalam
Посмотреть сообщение
This looks nice, I shall use. Great work

EDIT: I'm getting errors, I created and tried to run a batch file but it tells me "java" is not a command. I'm running Win7 64 bit.
Firstly, ensure you have Java installed, if not, then go http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Secondly, see if you can find the "java.exe" file, if it is inside "Program Files (x86)", then you'll need the 32bit version of carbonpawn_lib when launching it, once you have that, try a bat like this:
Код:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar "C:\...\CarbonPawn0.9c_098_win_32bit\carbonpawn.jar" %1
pause
Let me know if this was of any help..

Yes that worked perfectly, thank you

It looks good!

Nice ,

I am making a Visual C++ program with PAWN code included too, but how do I make the text coloured?? exaple I want "IF" blue and "//" green etc..
And how do I make a compiler ?

EDIT: OK, I'll explain it in english :P

I have a program made in C++ using .NET Framework
In that application there is a Multiline Text Box wich can contain PAWN code, but that code is black. I want to check for some words (PAWN Keywords) to make them coloured.
Does anyone knows how to do that? If yes, PLEASE help me

EDIT 2: I found It on another website, thanks anyway.... I have to use RichTextBox.....

WHY ALL THE CODE EDITORS DOESN'T INCLUDE THE SOURCE??
It's written in the rules. I'm searching a source of a pawn code editor and I can't find it !