[GameMode] *** WFM:WorldsFreeMode v3.0 | 5 worlds + Zadmin + RaceSystem | by Zuc ***

WFM:WorldsFreeMode v3.1

New Update! WFM 3.1! (added second RCON for more security!)
in this update there is a Second RCON PASSWORD. when you login as RCON ADMIN you MUST put the second rcon (changeable from file "Zadmin3.3betaWFM.pwn" on the top of the script)

Hello everyone! Finally I've Uploaded this new version of my WFM, a gamemode with WORLDS.
In this new version, 3.0, I've added one world to the old version (2.0) which had 4 worlds.
The worlds are:
- FREEROAM
- GANGS_WAR
- WAR
- SHIP mingame
- AREA51 minigame.

These 5 worlds are totally different each other!

* World FREEROAM:
is the best! It has DRIFTS, STUNTS, RACES and other!
There is also a system for UNLIMITED NITRO and AUTOFIX (for vehicles).
There are:
- 10 races
- 11 stunts (6 stunt zones and 5 extreme jumps by vehicles)
- 9 drift zones
- 3 tuning teleports
- 1 parkour teleport
- other commands like /veh (to spawn vehicles) and /animlist (with a lot of anims!)

* World GANGS WAR:
It's a simple DeathMatch world there there are 8 gangs. There are also 4 dm zones (/dm[1-4])
You can also use a command: /weapons. it's a command with a DIALOG which shows you weapons you can use. (this command is aviable also in world WAR!)

* World WAR:
This is a world made for a really big WAR (like mondial wars) with 5 countries:
- AMERICA
- IRAQ
- RUSSIA
- ITALY
- FRANCE
and these countries has their main MILITARY ZONE (territory) with their WAR VEHICLES.
When there are a lot of players in this world, the FUN IS REALLY A LOT!!!
there are also 2 very small MINIGUN ZONES: When you get into them you get minigun!
WARNING: You can use it only if you stay in those zones! (you find them in MAP. they are RED!).

* SHIP minigame:
it's a minigame where there are 2 teams: ENEMY and DEFENCE. There is a SHIP and DEFENCE has to protect it against the ENEMIES!
ENEMY has to assault the SHIP and plaze a bomb into it (there is a checkpoint). They win if the bomb explodes! DEFENCE has to protect the SHIP killing the enemies and DEFUSING the BOMB!
If the time ends (5 minutes) and the bomb has not been plazed, will win the team which has MORE KILLS!

* AREA51 minigame:
it's a WORLD like AREA51 BREAK-IN servers. There are 2 teams. ATTACK has to assault area51 and reach the checkpoint. DEFENCE has to kill them before they reach it.

ATTENTION: This gamemode uses a version of ZADMIN3.2 admin system which has been modified to be perfect in this GM. Do not remove it. it's an advice!

Here there is a video of the Gamemode!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivc7YDcCFj0"] ..:: >>> VIDEO (click here)<<< ::..[/ame]

IMPORTANT: If you want more informations, download the file and open file "Readme with INFO.doc", which is in "WFM_3.1.zip" file you donwload.

..:: DOWNLOAD WFM 3.1 ::.. (from mediafire)

1 screenshot:

Have fun! Post COMMENTS and VOTE in This Topic!

AweSome Keep It up

Hell yea ! Nw thts wht i was waitin for ! Finally an awesome script frm Zuc !!! If want any mirror pm me ! Wl do it fr u buddy !

nice

awasome dude!

Thanks all guys!!! (and also thank to who has voted 5 stars! XD)

i will vote now XDDDD

yea i voted 5 stars too !!!!

HAY DONT COPY FROM ME!!

lol JK XD

* speachless *

Thanks all guys. If you have any suggestions, please tell me here. I'll post uploads of this Gm (new ideas and fixed bugs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZFM]Zuc
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks all guys. If you have any suggestions, please tell me here. I'll post uploads of this Gm (new ideas and fixed bugs)
add drift score system !! i tested ur gm and it doesnt have tht !!! one more thing whn i changed the world to gangs war and when it comes to team selection it doesnt show up names of team on top !! so add tht too ! will report more if found.

make more maps

Ok Xtreme_Playa.

xkirill, about maps...it's long work. do you know? Yeah I'll add but I will spend a lot of time.

lol it dont take alot time

5sec for 1 map for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
5sec for 1 map for me
Are you a bit crazy? XD!!!

lol :P zuc look at his mapping skill !!!

It can be 100% but for a beautiful map you can't spend only a minute! XD!!!

very nice gud job

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZFM]Zuc
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you a bit crazy? XD!!!
nope XD
and anyway i can build the most beatiful and pro if i could have my GTA game again T-T
i deleted it and now i cant find a download for this -.- lame
lol
but realy i can make good maps
very good
(i haved a kart race with 400 objects!!!(in 1 place!)
i wanted to post it here but i got some problems with thet...lol