[GameMode] Fort Carson Free-Roam (FCFR) GM

Click here for FCFR GM

Hey, I was bored so I decided to script, I came up with this. It is my first GM that I have ever made. It only has 4 commands inside it. /kill,/heal,/gun,/spawn

/kill Kills you
/heal heals you
/gun Teleports you to the Ammu-Nation in LS
/spawn Teleports you back to spawn

You can earn money for guns by doing stunts.
As this is my first GM, And I am kinda new to this, The script has 38 warnings, But it doesn't effect it at all. You can fix it and I bet you guys can fix it in like a minute :P.

You will spawn with a Kantina and a Deagle.

There are 7 skins you can select at this moment, I will improve on this later.
Skin 98:
Skin 294:
Skin 113:
Skin 78:
Skin 48:
Skin 10:
And Lastly,Skin 30:

Sadly this DOES NOT have an admin or registration system.

If you can improve on this, DO! And then upload it somewhere and send me the link so I can download it!

I used the vehicles from my filterscript " Fort Carson Cars!" Link is here to the Fort Carson Cars Filterscript

A video will be right here.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTEYu5lp4M[/ame]

Sorry for the low quality, The Fraps was 2.8 GB and it would have taken over 2 hours to compress to 480P

Click here for FCFR GM

Nice Gamemode 8/10

il test it later on

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tony-
View Post
Nice Gamemode 8/10

il test it later on
Thanks!

Np

You made a huge introduction for this, i like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalScript
View Post
You made a huge introduction for this, i like it.
Haha yeah..

Nice work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASITJALIL
View Post
Nice work
yay!

Just curious, is the Free roam only in Fort Carson aka Bone County area or is there no world boundaries. I saw that it teleports you to LS ammunation? Do you mean the interior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firzendxiw
View Post
Just curious, is the Free roam only in Fort Carson aka Bone County area or is there no world boundaries. I saw that it teleports you to LS ammunation? Do you mean the interior?
Well, I am going to expand on this, it currently only has cars in Bone County, Some in LV and some in LS but Hardly in LS and LV city. The teleport teleports you outside of the Ammu-Nation to get guns then you can TP back to there. Ill create some more teleports and more cars for the whole map of SA, I think that would be pretty cool wouldn't it?