Dual boot: Windows & Linux

Im having a few problems. I successfully Dual booted Windows 7 (32-Bit home premium) and Linux (ubuntu) But Cant manage To get wireless network To work. Anyone Could be kind enough To help?

Wireless network on both operating system's or just Ubuntu?

Wireless works on Windows (32-bit) But Linux (ubuntu) doesnt Even Find The network.

Most likely it cant find your drivers for the wireless card. Post your wireless card info, and ill try and find a linux file for them.

How to know my driver/card/whatever ?

Hm, if you boot into windows, you should be able to check device manager or something and find the model. I'm guessing windows auto installed it.

Or Maybe i can see it from Linux terminal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Or Maybe i can see it from Linux terminal?
If it doesn't detect them, I'm not sure. Just try around.

Have you ran all updates/upgrades since installing or just lately (things change) ?

Код:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
The last one might have a 's' on the end, can't remember and both will require admin pass (same as logon IIRC) but do that then reboot and see if it picks it up.

Also is this the first time you're trying to access it or has it previously worked on Ubuntu ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny_k
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you ran all updates/upgrades since installing or just lately (things change) ?

Код:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
The last one might have a 's' on the end, can't remember and both will require admin pass (same as logon IIRC) but do that then reboot and see if it picks it up.

Also is this the first time you're trying to access it or has it previously worked on Ubuntu ?
I have no internet connection so getting updates and upgrades might be pretty hard.