Forums

I just got gifted $20
Does anyone know the best forum making service? Closest to Vbulletin. The easy type, Im a n00b when it comes to websites.The best one I can buy with $20 or upgrades with $20?
Thanks
Or, Should I buy more slots for my server?

Most forum software available for purchase is well over 100 USD.

More slots. vBulletin is almost $200 .

A forum software or more serverslots... sounds like you just want something to spend your money on something anyway need :P

Anyway $20 (i guess you mean USD) isnt much money, so i think serverslots is the best option by then. If you want a forum just download SMF here, its one of the best forum software there is.

Buy a domain name and use SMF or phpBB as the forum software.

Serverslots will be better

gab1971 i suggest you to buy domain (if you dont have one) and use free host (something like http://www.00000web.com)
Download phpBB3 or SMF or punBB they are all amazing and free forum softwares...set them up on free host and use custom domain you save money that you can use to host server with ~40 slots for one month

Trust me its easy to do it....

go to 1and1 5 buck domain ;')
and they dont charge you righ away! ;') just like after 5 months xD
( But you should pay, or they will send you a mail from a creidt card company witch will fuck up your bank accs, ect... happened to me. Had to call 1and1 and lie about that I never made any accs there. )

I think wasting money on "Server Slot's" would be better,that's what you can get for twenty bucks,but to get a forum you need to by licenses,and they are around one hundred dollars.

SMF and a cheap host if not decent free and a paid domain and you're sweet, vbulletin is overrated imo.