Vehicle Spawn using Dini.

I've made a system that when you purchase a vehicle, you will be created a new dini file where the information is about your vehicle listed below:
Код:
VehicleID=363
VehicleOwner=Berky_Brada
VehX=1895.7
VehY=-1746.5
VehZ=13.2
VehicleAngle=89.8
LicensePlate=4456
VehColorOne=0
VehColorTwo=0
VehLocked=0
OnPlayerLogin I've used the next line to make your vehicle spawn:
Код:
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pStaticVehicle] == 1)
		{
		    new berkycardealership[164];
		    OnPlayerVehicleLoad(playerid);
		    HouseVehicleIDTemp[playerid] = CreateVehicle(CarInfo[playerid][vID],CarInfo[playerid][vVehX],CarInfo[playerid][vVehY],CarInfo[playerid][vVehZ],CarInfo[playerid][vAngle],CarInfo[playerid][vColorOne],CarInfo[playerid][vColorTwo], 900);
//		    CarInfo[playerid][VehicleSpawn] = CreateVehicle(CarInfo[playerid][vID], CarInfo[playerid][vVehX], CarInfo[playerid][vVehY], CarInfo[playerid][vVehZ], CarInfo[playerid][vAngle], CarInfo[playerid][vColorOne], CarInfo[playerid][vColorTwo], 900);
			vehicle3Dtextdynamic[MAX_VEHICLES] = Create3DTextLabel(berkycardealership,COLOR_BIZ, CarInfo[playerid][vVehX],CarInfo[playerid][vVehY],CarInfo[playerid][vVehZ],20.0,0,1);
 	    	Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(vehicle3Dtextdynamic[MAX_VEHICLES], CarInfo[playerid][VehicleSpawn], 0.0, 0.0, -0.0);
 	    	printf("LOGIN SPAWN, Info: ID: %d, X: %f, Y: %f, Z: %f, A: %f, ColorOne: %d, ColorTwo: %d.",CarInfo[playerid][vID], CarInfo[playerid][vVehX], CarInfo[playerid][vVehY], CarInfo[playerid][vVehZ], CarInfo[playerid][vAngle], CarInfo[playerid][vColorOne], CarInfo[playerid][vColorTwo]);
		}
PlayerInfo[playerid][pStaticVehicle] is if you have a vehicle = 1 else 0.

Everything is perfect according to the printf messages I get in the command prompt, but the vehicle won't be created Ingame, I have no clue why not. Can somebody help me with this?

Did you put it under OnPlayerSpawn?

It's because you're trying to create a vehicle with an invalid model id. Vehicle models are numbered 400 to 611.
It looks like you're saving the vehicle id to the file instead of the model id.

OMFG, thank you man, I was using no brains at making that part -.-

I have a similar script that works, but the Z angle is saved but not readed and setted

I also want to make this system available for static, how can I load this system using OnGameModeInit? This system using format [CAR]PLAYERNAME.ini.