Scripting In School :)

If you are one of those people who script at School, I respect you, i also Script at School, But i cant download anything :/

I'm making scratch ATM.

Do you Script at School?

No, I actually do my work.

No i don't because scripting games wont help me but education in school will.

So that you wont be embarrassed when your girl friend asks you.. "What do you do" you will say "YEEE I SCRIPT 24/7"

Also make letters a little bigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
No i don't because scripting games wont help me but education in school will.

So that you wont be embarrassed when your girl friend asks you.. "What do you do" you will say "YEEE I SCRIPT 24/7"

Also make letters a little bigger.
Actually, it will, if you can script another type of C++, well than, you could become a Computer Programmer, it won't help you in school right now, but trust me it will later in life, they make between 200K - 500K a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathly
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, it will, if you can script another type of C++, well than, you could become a Computer Programmer, it won't help you in school right now, but trust me it will later in life, they make between 200K - 500K a year.
No they fucking don't. It depends who they work for. Not all of them make 200 - 500k .. wtf are you on ? You're another american ignorant kid who doesn't know shit.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
C++ programmers don't make 500k per year. See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_m...rogrammer_earn

Fucking dumb ass, I just like how you start flaming like shit because of someones post, get a life fag.
And these aren't insults, these are facts.

EDIT: When I said 200-500K a year, meaning that they need to be experienced a lot, and I think if you go to school and college, you could achieve that.

@Blacklite - I said 200-500K, meaning you could get in between those numbers if your a professional programmer.
Lmaoo you seem really mad or is it just me ? medkid

The average salary is like 60k.. since when are we supposed to listen to answers.com ?

How Much Do Computer Programmer Make?

Computer Programmer Salary
Median annual salary of computer programmers were $69,620 in May 2008. The middle 50 percent were paid between $52,640 and $89,720 a year. The lowest 10 percent were paid less than $40,080, and the highest 10 percent were paid more than $111,450. How much computer programmer make depends on many factors. Median annual salary in the industries employing the largest numbers of computer programmers in May 2008 are shown below:

Software publishers $81,780
Computer systems design and related services 71,040
Management of companies and enterprises 67,170
Insurance carriers 69,790

According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, starting salary offers for a computer programmer averaged $49,928 per year in 2007.

According to Robert Half Technology, a firm providing specialized staffing services, average annual starting salary for a computer programmer in 2007 ranged from $55,250 to $90,250 for applications development programmers/analysts, and from $60,250 to $94,750 for software developers. Average starting salary for a mainframe systems programmer ranged from $52,250 to $70,750.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_m...rogrammer_earn

Fucking dumb ass, I just like how you start flaming like shit because of someones post, get a life fag.
And these aren't insults, these are facts.

EDIT: When I said 200-500K a year, meaning that they need to be experienced a lot, and I think if you go to school and college, you could achieve that.

@Blacklite - I said 200-500K, meaning you could get in between those numbers if your a professional programmer.
The reason I replied to your post is because it wasn't clear. What you said implied that all C++ programmers earn between 200K and 500K per year, which is simply not true.

Although you insult me for criticizing the "facts" that you obtained from answers.com, I must point out that anyone can post an answer to any question on that website. The answer you quoted contains no official figures which say that C++ programmers generally earn 200K-500K. In fact, if you scrolled up, you'd see that someone posted an answer with more realistic figures.

FYI I have a life, and I just happen to be a full-time employed programmer. What are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Посмотреть сообщение
The reason I replied to your post is because it wasn't clear. What you said implied that all C++ programmers earn between 200K and 500K per year, which is simply not true.

Although you insult me for criticizing the "facts" that you obtained from answers.com, I must point out that anyone can post an answer to any question on that website. The answer you quoted contains no official figures which say that C++ programmers generally earn 200K-500K. In fact, if you scrolled up, you'd see that someone posted an answer with more realistic figures.

FYI I have a life, and I just happen to be a full-time employed programmer. What are you?
I wasn't talking to you when I said that. -_____-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Посмотреть сообщение
C++ programmers don't make 500k per year. See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop
Nowhere near that haha.