[Include] vDealer, probally the most simple vehicledealer system (Supports Y_INI & MYSQL!) Make your own vehicleshops in 1 line!

This gives me errors to the whole script lol.
I have more includes and idk what it conflicts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_BB
Посмотреть сообщение
This gives me errors to the whole script lol.
I have more includes and idk what it conflicts...
PM me the errors

This script is Cow-approved!

LOL What's Cow-Approved

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GF]Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL What's Cow-Approved
Cow-Approved is this:

Anyway nice include

im using byethost.com

Will maybe there be a non sql version of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana
View Post
Will maybe there be a non sql version of it?
Read the title, supports Y_INI and MySQL, aka you can change in the defines if you want to use textfiles, or an database!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
View Post
Read the title, supports Y_INI and MySQL, aka you can change in the defines if you want to use textfiles, or an database!
Got it working tho a little problem and Im sure it aint from me.

When player clicks cancel the dialog wont appear again anymore.

This is just what I need! Thanks a million for this damm nice script! I can wait to get using it! I can also make a plane shop with it! Awesome! Questions: Dose it save the car state if you have tuned it Also, if a player has bought the car and did not /park it, where will it go Suggestions: You should attach text to it like: Infernus Owner: TechKid100. You should make a /forsale [price] function, so other players can buy it, and if it has been tuned, the N0s etc will still be there when you have sold it. Also, when it is for sale, it should attach a label to it saying: TechKid100's infernus for sale! Price: $1000. And when they enter it, a dialog shows up saying: Do you want to buy this infernus for $1000, Yes = You bought it, the car is now theres, No = They didnt buy it, it remains for sale and removes the player from the car. Also, /cancelsale, only works if there inside the car. One more thing, you should make a limit on how many cars can be ownend, using maybe #define MAX_CAR_OWEND 3. This post it getting long so I think I should now end it!

Thanks for realease! I tested it and haven't found bugs it works fine, and i like that it is in Dialog! Keep up good work and good scripts and incs

Awesome script, congratulations.

I fund Bug : When I try to sell vehicle its crash the server

can you make /v call (calling vehicle)

^i really need that

Up...........
sorry for double posting.

really need /vcall command

Looks good, good work.

Looks good, nice work.

Thanks! this is a good one!

can someone tell me how to fix the respawn thingy?the privatevehicle respawns after some time,how to change that?
and does someone have /lock cmd for the privatevehicles?

Can someone show me how to setup this dealership