[Map] Huge San Fierro Stunt Park (0.3c) Version 1.

wow awesome map 500+ objects, better use a streamer, btw for those who want to convert from mta to samp, use delux converter, its free and easy, plus you can convert to object streamers instantaneously!
great map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montserrat
View Post
10/10!
But dude I need only the HUGE ball made of ramps could you please isolate those objects to me and send it please please please!
what do you mean? i put like 5 of those balls xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungCapone
View Post
what do you mean? i put like 5 of those balls xD
Only 1 I need,I don't care where,I want one of the balls,they are awesome.
Just please choose one of the balls and isolate it to me,please
Other than that the map is awesome and it is one of the best stunts parks I have ever seen,seriously well done!

theres one on the road to the airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungCapone
View Post
theres one on the road to the airport
lol you didn't understand me
I want only the Ball,I don't need all the other objects,only the ball's objects.
Could you please make me a speical file only with one of the ball's objects? Cause I don't know what is it's objects and what is not.
Please I will appriciate it
Thanks and good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montserrat
View Post
lol you didn't understand me
I want only the Ball,I don't need all the other objects,only the ball's objects.
Could you please make me a speical file only with one of the ball's objects? Cause I don't know what is it's objects and what is not.
Please I will appriciate it
Thanks and good day
So you want me to make a completely different file for you with 1 object? -.- No

oh my god!!!! this is the most perfect map I ever seen!!!! Thnx man!!!! Thank you very much!!! It's amazing!!!! 5 stars of course!!!! DD thnx thnx thnx!!!

Damn! I love this one too! Very good work!

thanks man ;P

This is so awesome!!!!!! I salute you!

another good map ;O

oh my god nice gm

Nice work