Dialog Bug please Fast Answer

Hi
I have Bug In Dialog 4example
(1)Garhouse system when i goto the checkpoint and i click to buy that it show in dialog then nothing happen
(2)The bank system that it show in dialog when bank my money then nothing
(3)Advance Dynamic Dialog Gang System by Crime Life Team When I Click To Create gang or change gang nothing happen

But Some Fs With Dialog work
4Example
(1)cars spawner that show in dialog work
(2)Weapons menu that show in dialog work
(4)tune menu that show in dialog work
(5)tele menu that show in dialog work too

what the wrong plz help me and fast

Check if the dialog id is not the same.

all is different
what the wrong

1. Make sure there is no return 0; at the end of the OnDialogResponse on ALL scripts that use dialogs (including GarHouse)

2. Put GarHouse as the 1st filterscript on the filterscript line in server.cfg

Those are the only solutions. Other than that, another dialog script is interfering with GarHouse.

i put garhouse in the first line on the filterscript in server.cfg and then nothing
and all the fs have dialog with return 0;

help me plz

filterscrips gets loaded into a stack: gamemode =0, filterscript 1 =1, then filterscript2 =2.
when calling a callback (here ODR), it will get processed backwards. stack script 2, then 1, then 0 (gamemode containing the ODR() )... so:
remove all return 0; and return 1; from all filterscripts ODR() callbacks you are using. just make sure the gamemode ODR() will return 1; at its end. this way each filterscript will pass its ODR() to the formerly loaded fs and finally pass to the gamemode script.
Code:
(1)cars spawner that show in dialog work
(2)Weapons menu that show in dialog work
(4)tune menu that show in dialog work
(5)tele menu that show in dialog work too
this all stuff is loaded after the GarHouse fs, right?
when you load GarHouse as last FS, and your weapons etc wont work anymore, but the housing, then its proving the fact that the ODR() returns 1; before it can get processed by the lower-in-stack (formerly loaded) filterscript(s).

can you explain better i got the same problem...please help!

merge all the fs that has dialog in 1 fs and put it in the first list of the filterscripts at the server.cfg