[Please READ!]What you want in a STUNT server?

Hey guys .......i've got a Stunt server but i cant see any players playing on my server!!!
So i decided to ask you guys to tell me what you guys want in a stunt server and you demands would be added!!!
So plz post your views and suggestions and also join my server.......

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.......

I AM ALSO TAKING ADMINS!!!! APPLY ON THE FORUMS NOW!!!

Not another one of these threads as many people have said before, Look at other servers with players and see what they have.... Asking here wont help you, You need to learn yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UG]Scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Not another one of these threads as many people have said before, Look at other servers with players and see what they have.... Asking here wont help you, You need to learn yourself.
Sir i just want some peoples suggestion so that i can do something for them....!!!!

Don't use a downloaded gamemode, don't use free forum hosting, and get yourself a good looking domain name!

You need a good community, a good script, hosted list, and a lot of advertisements.
Do not expect to get players in the first few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't use a downloaded gamemode, don't use free forum hosting, and get yourself a good looking domain name!
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Some people say this is a pointless thread, I do get the point of this thread though. I personally don't like that kind of servers but I would certainly give you a few tips if I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_O
Посмотреть сообщение
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Some people say this is a pointless thread, I do get the point of this thread though. I personally don't like that kind of servers but I would certainly give you a few tips if I did.
can u help me in this matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
can you tell me were i can get a good forum site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldoraul
Посмотреть сообщение
can u help me in this matter?
To be honest, I don't. Like I said, I don't like Stunt/Freeroam/DM servers. They're just the same thing over and over.

What I know you should do is:

1. Pay for a host. If you don't have the money, don't go on. You will be wasting your time.
2. Learn Pawn. Even if you get a few scripters to do the job for you, you can't depend 100% on them. Plus you need to be able to detect any possible malicious codes.
3. Think carefully before choosing a certain gamemode. Would a Stunt server be successful?
4. Start threads like this to get people to give you a few tips.
5. Be ready to administer your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_O
Посмотреть сообщение
To be honest, I don't. Like I said, I don't like Stunt/Freeroam/DM servers. They're just the same thing over and over.

What I know you should do is:

1. Pay for a host. If you don't have the money, don't go on. You will be wasting your time.
2. Learn Pawn. Even if you get a few scripters to do the job for you, you can't depend 100% on them. Plus you need to be able to detect any possible malicious codes.
3. Think carefully before choosing a certain gamemode. Would a Stunt server be successful?
4. Start threads like this to get people to give you a few tips.
5. Be ready to administer your server.
Thank You sir.........respect your suggestion.......thank you very much.....!!!