Why is roleplaying so popular in SA-MP?

I have a question for all you roleplayers out there: Why is roleplaying so popular in SA-MP?

I've been playing SA-MP for nearly 4 and a half years now and i've seen the rise of roleplay, but I never really got into it. I personally don't see acting realistic in a game fun, but others seem to. So yeah, Why is it so fun and what am I missing?

Personally, I'm played sa-mp just for RP.. I don't like to walk around and shoot everybody (however I like playing SP), etc. so I play sa-mp as a roleplaying game..

Same question here. I really don't find it fun btw, only CnR is a bit fun, but I actually don't count it as RP ^^

Well this was the same question I had in mind! I don't know what makes RP so popular on SA:MP. I'm a man of CnR. I think CnR is much fun and enjoyable.

Well im not fan of RP at least not strict RP that's have just limited chat and you cant find your friends and such
I like light RolePlay where you can free roam and have fun with friends and still roleplay a bit like fuel in cars,street racing and cops chase

Because there is no better game to roleplay on.

+1 Sergei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
View Post
This and because admins have the most possibilities in RPs, and kids love to be admins. => serverhopping: "Can me bee adminz? no? ok me hackz ur serverz then", tons of empty server with only admins playing

Quote:
View Post
YESH!
You've big cities, deserts, a lot of cars, 300 skins, etc.

Quote:
View Post
Nooo, don't say that...

I prefer Garry's Mod 10's Roleplay better!