[FilterScript] AdminHouse!!! READ

Thanks

More feedback please!!!

Good Work but i would like to suggest you about something-
1.Isn't your area so big
a small area with good features would is also a good idea.
2.Dock.
omg your dock is just fucking damm awesome you should work on it and make it some look real.
As i am also working on a Delux Admin House ............i liked your script........and yes i am also trying the 1 suggestion....keep in mind for next time..........for overall its just 8/10
its Fucking awesome script dude keep it up

Thanks man, if you ever need help with your house just pm me and i will help. also i am kind of working on some fieatures such as weapon spawners near the shooting range and giving the house a nicer more real look!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddematheu
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks man, if you ever need help with your house just pm me and i will help. also i am kind of working on some fieatures such as weapon spawners near the shooting range and giving the house a nicer more real look!!
ahh ok will just pm you when needed help..........hey add me on
MSN - vyomc@hotmail.com
******** - vyomc.1997@gmail.com
Gmail - same as ********.........and yeah if you also need help with your other project just PM me and boom i will be there.....i can make almost everything in mapping .......i create moving objects and other good things..

Nice map, congratulations.
Doesn't even look like a first one you made, looks great.

Thanks man!!

Wow Prety Cool.

I RATE IT :: 9/10

I Downloaded it and il test se if its better theyn my house system.

Matt,

Thank you!!

I figure the size and design of it makes it awesome but the thing that probably is most annoying to me with mapping is floating objects, I mean its a game of course but floating objects aren't great.
6/10

1. Administrators are supposed to be administrating the server, not goofing off and being morons somewhere.
2. In the event you release a map, you should give some coordinates they could use in order to warp themselves to the center of the map. This saves people the trouble from having to find the damn place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Administrators are supposed to be administrating the server, not goofing off and being morons somewhere.
2. In the event you release a map, you should give some coordinates they could use in order to warp themselves to the center of the map. This saves people the trouble from having to find the damn place.
Man there is command if you don;t notice to get there, so please before posting this read...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddematheu
Посмотреть сообщение
Man there is command if you don;t notice to get there, so please before posting this read...
I scanned the front page and must of missed it yesterday. The main point of my comment was so you would read number one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I scanned the front page and must of missed it yesterday. The main point of my comment was so you would read number one...
ohhh, anyways I mainly use the house to play with my friends, just to chill out, do stupid things in it
Also admins can always use some fun!!!

Feedback plz!!!

This actually looks good. I'm going to use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postalityjr
Посмотреть сообщение
This actually looks good. I'm going to use it
Thanks man, hope you enjoy!!!!!

Nice hope you test it lol
Make a video pls
7/10

Here, I fixed all the warnings. Just some advice for you ddematheu, but you gotta pay attention to the indentations, they're really easy to fix.

Adminhouse with cars (pwn file), with teleport!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuberaland
Посмотреть сообщение
Here, I fixed all the warnings. Just some advice for you ddematheu, but you gotta pay attention to the indentations, they're really easy to fix.

Adminhouse with cars (pwn file), with teleport!!!
Thank you very much, I was never able to find out how to loose indetation until now, so i am gonna change all my filterscripts in the next day or two!!