Game Quality Decreased?

Everything was going fine until I changed some settings in the Display options. I've tried resetting the defaults, as well as reinstalling GTA and SAMP. None of this worked.

Before:

After:

This may not seem like anything major to you guys, but it annoys the fuck out of me. Skins are now also messed up and everything, and lighting is distorted.

You've set the resolution to a low color quality. ex:

1024x768x16
is not the same of
1024x768x32

Because the quality of the color is 16 and the other 32 bits

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
You've set the resolution to a low color quality. ex:

1024x768x16
is not the same of
1024x768x32

Because the quality of the color is 16 and the other 32 bits
Just tried it out, everything looks better except a few things. Thanks alot.

it didn't reset because you didn't delete gta_sa.set, and try putting your draw distance back up and visual quality back to high

Yes go delete gta_sa.set in your My Documents Gta san folder, and then go back to Gta san and change everything to high.

Thanks

I see the problem's solved, but for a hint for other people: Check out if mipmapping isn't turned off.

hm.. I had same problem, when I put same gta folder from XP to 7. And it kept same resolution as XP, but I had to change from 1024 from 800, and again to 1024, for update. Just posting for, if people have same thing, this way told may work.

It's just due to 16-bit color depth. No need for deleting gta_sa.set or anything.