i need help plz

plz i need help i dont know how to be an admin in my new server and i dont know how to login or register can anybody help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jado
Посмотреть сообщение
plz i need help i dont know how to be an admin in my new server and i dont know how to login or register can anybody help me?
-connect to server type /rcon login pass
-if want to be an admin with your admin script type /register and /login
than go to scriptfiles folder and find your admin script folder and find your name in the user folder.
Open the user file and set the LEVEL=0 to LEVEL=5 or 6
and BOOM you are admin.....

What script are you useing?

when i want to enter the thing n scriptfiles it says invalid key security object file

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
when i want to enter the thing n scriptfiles it says invalid key security object file
show us the server.cfg file.....i think your are all new to SAMP and have not correctly written the server.cfg

just tell me plz i can understand fast

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
just tell me plz i can understand fast
I cannot tell you anything like that can you show us the server.cfg or just tell me which script are you using administration script and GM also........??

u mean filter script filterscripts base gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime gl_mapicon ls_elevator Level_System Zadmin3.0

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
u mean filter script filterscripts base gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime gl_mapicon ls_elevator Level_System Zadmin3.0
ahh yes...........Zadmin is your administration script......and yes you can follow the steps i gaved you before....and will make you the admin.......

sry but i opened the user file its empty