[Map] Lombard Street - Curvy Road San Fierro

Good evening,

as you all might know, Rockstar Games made some places in the game we all love in such a way it'd be realistic, almost. Today I'm sharing a map with you that's related to the curvy road in San Fierro, which was based on Lombard Street in San Fransisco. Here's a picture of Lombard Street

Picture of Lombard Street

Before I started mapping, the ugly piece of land looked like this;

Now, it looks like this;

I think it's very decent for RolePlay servers - servers that care about how realistic their city is. I hope you all enjoy how sweet the realisticness of GTA can be (if you edit it well enough. (: )

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/15Qb0cJn

And yes, I know the CreateObjects are messy, blame ConvertFFS because ConvertFFS is not working.

Most RP's tend to be in LS.

Eh, ok? Maybe this is more a topic and a release about the map itself, instead of the discussion where the most RolePlays take place.

oww flowers soo beutiful.
you pimped it good i like it its simple tho but very nice.

Well, the idea on itself is quite simple, try to place every flower with the correct angle though.. shitload of work. And I added very small details on it no-one will notice without being told.

I love how you kept it so realistic, sometimes you think the maps look great as they are, that you can't add more objects, but sometimes someone is able to top that.

A piece of art, great job.

Thank you very much for this comment, Zephyr. Yes, that's the kind of thing I want to reach, adding objects to add more realism to the situation.

Good job Rode

Thank you, | |.

Good job, Rodeykins.

Thank you, Miokie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashski
Посмотреть сообщение
Stay ontopic maybe this is not only for rp? i mean you can stunt nicely on this.

ONT:
This is great!

Well, it's really for mostly RolePlay purposes, but everyone can use it for whatever he/she wants. Thanks for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashski
Посмотреть сообщение
Indeed, but it's overused. SF is nice too (a bit). The most people like LS because it's quite cozy
SF is actually also perfect for RP, but ugly. (my intention)
However, it looks nice, the map :P

Thank you. However I think this map doesn't look good on screenshots. It's quite imposant when you see this in-game and you walk through it.

xD - You want me to test it ? :P - Maybe I'll add it in my freeroam server I'm making

I already tested it myself. It looks way better ingame than on those screenshots. I still have a shitload of maps I need to release, am just to lazy to make the topics.