Looking for Scripter My Server

I Looking for scripter for my server

Name : binakom roleplay server
IP : 110.5.100.3:7777
Locate : Indonesia
Base Script Now : Raven Roleplay

If someone want to take this Job i will Change you to Scripter my ROLEPLAY SERVER

Please PM / reply this thread

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoy907
Посмотреть сообщение
If someone want to take this Job i will Change you to Scripter my ROLEPLAY SERVER

Thanks
Epic reward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
Epic reward.
What do you mean with Epic reward ?

/sarcasm

The only thing you have offrered is "i will Change you to Scripter my ROLEPLAY SERVER". If you want to be taken serious there are a couple of things you should know. People want to be paid for their work. (not all but most). You should post alot more information about what you want and if you have some good ideas then maybe someone would like to script them for you for free. But being relistic i doubt your first post would entice anyone to script for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
Epic reward.
Lawl..

The only thing that attracts scripters is $$$.

hahaha XD

but my server still Open Beta and haven't player there if the scripter can make my los santos very busy may i will pay Him / her

easiest way is to learn scripting on your own, so you can create the basics.. this could then attract some players, which could also attract a scripter then...
or if you really want your server to work, spend some money for a good scripter now, and get some money back by donations later...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
hahaha XD

but my server still Open Beta and haven't player there if the scripter can make my los santos very busy may i will pay Him / her
You realize that the scripter could just take the script himself, keep it, and create an own community and gather the donations you were supposed to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoe
Посмотреть сообщение
You realize that the scripter could just take the script himself, keep it, and create an own community and gather the donations you were supposed to get.
in indonesia no one player want donate before the server run like he want. But if i take out some money to pay the scripter i will loss my money because the player not necessarily to donate my server.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
in indonesia no one player want donate before the server run like he want. But if i take out some money to pay the scripter i will loss my money because the player not necessarily to donate my server.
Which also means, there won't necessarily have players on the server when you don't dare to "invest" some of the money.