Better search for samp forum

Well if i search by vBulletin button than as result i get only crap i guess im not the only one
I want to share my way of searching for things i need

Just simply go to www.******.com and type SAMP FORUM "WHAT I SEARCH FOR"

Thats it first results will be from samp forum

****** is legend,I find anything there,and it passe's me right information and right forum.

Better way:

site:forum.sa-mp.com <what you search for>

Learn to spell English correctly and you will get the BEST results!

Don't compare human faults with machine faults.

Works fine for me, try a advanced search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Learn to spell English correctly and you will get the BEST results!

Don't compare human faults with machine faults.
That's an interesting point you make. Learn to spell a word correctly and suddenly all your search results will improve? I understand what you're trying to say, speak better English, but the way you worded it makes no sense. If you're going to criticize someone else English, make sure yours is up to par!

At any rate, I agree, the vBulletin search engine is nothing to be proud of! Just type in 'SA:MP Forum' followed by the thing you are searching for into ******. Like one of the above posters said, it's much easier to find what you're looking for there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
That's an interesting point you make. Learn to spell a word correctly and suddenly all your search results will improve? I understand what you're trying to say, speak better English, but the way you worded it makes no sense. If you're going to criticize someone else English, make sure yours is up to par!

At any rate, I agree, the vBulletin search engine is nothing to be proud of! Just type in 'SA:MP Forum' followed by the thing you are searching for into ******. Like one of the above posters said, it's much easier to find what you're looking for there.
However, the idea of what I said is the key to vBulletin's search engine. Thats pretty much how vBulletin works, with solid good formed words...and true, you can't do pretty much about it and you definitely can't be proud.