NPC help !

Guy ! I don't know how to open samp-npc.exe when i open it disappeared i can't open plz help me

Help me plz [13:29:24] Loaded 10 filter scripts.

[13:29:24] Script[gamemodes/RolePlayVN.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[13:29:24] Number of vehicle models: 0

what is this D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K]e[N]
Посмотреть сообщение
Guy ! I don't know how to open samp-npc.exe when i open it disappeared i can't open plz help me
plz help D:

You don't open the samp-npc executable, you need to run the samp-server.exe one. This error happens when you either don't have the streamer.dll plugin or have not configured the server to use the streamer plugin like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Server.cfg
plugins streamer

You DO NOT HAVE TO OPEN IT. Just open

Код:
samp-server
And it will open it automatically if you have any bots in your GM/FS

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_O
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't open the samp-npc executable, you need to run the samp-server.exe one. This error happens when you either don't have the streamer.dll plugin or have not configured the server to use the streamer plugin like this:
What is this I don't even. Do you have a clue what you are talking about? If you try to run the samp-npc exe, nothing happens! This error happens when you dont have a plugin configured correctly.

Dude, what are you trying to do? Are you trying to record an NPC path, or are you trying to run a pre-recorded npc path?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wijnkamp1
Посмотреть сообщение
What is this I don't even. Do you have a clue what you are talking about? If you try to run the samp-npc exe, nothing happens! This error happens when you dont have a plugin configured correctly.
Yeah I know... but if you read carefully you may notice that he also included logs from the sa-mp server (samp-server.exe) where the error 19 was shown. The problem with him running samp-npc was a whole different thing.

Anyways, maybe you should re-read his posts and mine.

Run samp-server.exe

If you get this error like you did: "Script[gamemodes/RolePlayVN.amx]:"

It means your gamemode did not compile or there is no "RolePlayVN.amx" in your "gamemodes" folder, either add it or compile it, and if your did compile it but you still get this error, then there's an error in the gamemode code somewhere preventing it from compiling to a amx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Leslie
Посмотреть сообщение
Run samp-server.exe

If you get this error like you did: "Script[gamemodes/RolePlayVN.amx]:"

It means your gamemode did not compile or there is no "RolePlayVN.amx" in your "gamemodes" folder, either add it or compile it, and if your did compile it but you still get this error, then there's an error in the gamemode code somewhere preventing it from compiling to a amx.
It is often caused by a missing / outdated / imcomplete plugin. You should both check that it is included in your server configuration (server.cfg) and present in the plugins directory.

It should be also noted that while Windows users would add "plugins plugin-name" to their server config, Linux users need to include the extension as well like "plugins plugin-name.so". Failure to include the extension would cause the annoying error 19.