[GameMode] GangWar / Rp 1.0.3c

Introduction
Sorry for the bad english, I'm italian! raiden96ita it's my very old nickname on sa-mp. Now I'm Francesco_Ronaldo or The_Blade.
Today I show you the gm that I scripted in recent times, with which I have decided to add some roleplay to the deathmatch.
It is a beta version, which has 5035 rows. According to my point of view, is better than the previous versions of scripts, fun, and manageability. It was scripted by 0, without copying other gamemode scripts.
Inside you can choose to join a gang, a public service (police, medical) or a normal citizen in search of work.
There are the following factions: Groove, Ballas, Vagos, Atzecas, Triad, Bikers, Police, Doctors, Citizens.

Description
Here's the script that it contains:
- Register system with dialog, using the Dini.inc;
- Small anticheats: AntiBanWeapons, AntiSwear, AntiHighPing, Anti-Spam, AntiJetpack;
- Votekick, if the Admins are absent;
- Bank system with dialogs (bank accounts, deposits, withdrawals);
- Numerous interior to interact (Well Stacked Pizza, Disco, clothes shops, Burger Shot, etc.);
- (for now) three jobs, who can play only citizens, Pizzaboy, Seller HotDog, a truck driver. First we must go to city hall to apply for work permit;
- Admin System, with a home and some private vehicles;
- Interiors for all thegang;
- GPS system;
- Rob the bank system;
- Real Time;
- Ability to select / reset your respawn area;
- Userpanel (Stats, Change Password, Reset Stats, Delete Account);
- TeamChat by Peppinux aka Peppe_stasu with the # sign (example: #Hello to all);
- Turning the engine and headlights off button;
- Drug system with effects;
- Actions (except entering the server guy, guy kills) are displayed using the function SendNearMessage (created by me and Peppinux) that lets you hear only if you are near the action;
- Clothing system(glasses, helmets);
- PayDay for doctors and policemen;
and much more!

User Commands:
/userpanel /kill /tramortisci /deruba /minaccia /daisoldi /animazioni /help /cambiateam /smettilavorare /resetrespawn /metticasco /toglicasco /mettiocchiali /togliocchiali /startvoto /vota /rapina /afk /admins /gps /frecciadx /frecciasx

Doctors Commands: /cura

Policemans Commands: /arresta /postoblocco /emergenza /cmdpolizia

Admin commands: /aduty /base /goto /gethere /kick /ban /kickall /banall /explode /uccidi /heal /armatura /clearchat /godmode /resetarmi /resetsoldi /freeze, /sfreeze /cmdadmin

The scripts are accompanied by good graphics, and in most cases, from dialogs, to give a good visual impact to the user

Screens

Gm:
/imageshack/i/samp000800x600.png/

Jobs:
/imageshack/i/samp001800x600.png/
/imageshack/i/samp005800x600.png/

Shops and bank system:
/imageshack/i/samp002800x600.png/
/imageshack/i/samp003800x600.png/

Userpanel:
/imageshack/i/samp006800x600.png/

Drug system:
/imageshack/i/samp008800x600.png/
/imageshack/i/samp010800x600.png/

Respawn areas:
/imageshack/i/samp004800x600.png/

Future releases
- Una versione in cui fixerт eventuali bugs, sperando che non ve ne siano, aggiungerт qualche script e migliorerт la gm.

Bugs
No bugs.

Credits
- Francesco_Ronaldo aka The_Blade (raiden96ita): Scripter of gamemode;
- mitosking: some help with the register system;
- Peppinux aka Peppe_Stasu: Teamchat script
- Allan Jader (CyNiC): Glasses coords, (his FS)
- Scrip: Helmet coords;
- Dracoblue: Dini.inc
- Samp-team: clock script;

Conclusions
Express critical opinions, advice and all you want, provided it is consistent with the argument. Have fun with the GM, here to download the whole folder of the server, so try to avoid includes and stuff.
You can edit what you want the gm but please, DON'T REMOVE CREDITS.

Download
RapidShare (Italian Version)
Pastebin(Italian Version)

Hm gm is in italian ?

Yes it is, i'm working with an english version!

lol gangwars mate look more like rp goood work i will test when english

Thanks

Looks pretty good , good job !
Il test it

I will go try it , and then i will subscribe

Looks good

Thanks All!

Nice
Good Job