[FilterScript] Languages Management-by Activest.

Hello SA-MP Scripters.
I thought about this subject in the internet, and its realy Filterscript Roleplay needed.
I decided to create new filterscript, if you want to download it:

Explanation:
In this system you can to disable or enable the languages: Hebrew, English.
If player tried the max times to write some language that block, he get kick.

Commands:
MyLeftErrors-Shortcut: MLE-Explanation: Display the amount of the errors of player in the system with english and hebrew.
SetPlayerErrorsHebrew-Shortcut: SPEH-Explanation: Set to the player his hebrew errors.
SetPlayerErrorsEnglish-Shortcut: SPEE-Explanation: Set to the player his english errors.
SetAllErrorsHebrew-Shortcut: SAEH-Explanation: Set to all players in the server the errors hebrew amount.
SetAllErrorsEnglish-Shortcut: SAEE-Explanation: Set to all players in the server the errors english amount.
-
EnableHebrew-Shortcut: EH-Explanation: Enable the option to write in the chat the Hebrew language.
EnableEnglish-Shortcut: EE-Explanation: Enable the option to write in the chat the English language.
DisableHebrew-Shortcut: DH-Explanation: Disable the option to write Hebrew in the chat.
DisableEnglish-Shortcut: DE-Explanation: Disable the option to write English in the chat.

Change the amount MAX to try:
If you want to change the amount errors to write the blocked language in the chat:
pawn Код:
#define TalkedHebrewMAX 5
#define TalkedEnglishMAX 5
Download:http://www.2shared.com/file/0XLwc7sW...by_Active.html - link by 2shared.
Password to extract the file PWN+AMX: Activest.

Good day.

Only english and hebrew?

I did already say in the mode, you can to suggest and maybe ill add
If you want ill add new language, give me the begin character and the last character,
and ill open new version.