[GameMode] Script Idea. (Possible Gamemode.)

Zombie Survivance.

IF YOUR GOING TO USE THIS IDEA CONTACT ME.

Story:
An airbourne virus has spread across red county. Montgomery has been closed off to contain the rest of human life. However, a few undead remain. The survivors only choice is to flee them or defend themselves by all means necessary. Gaining money and levels to aquire more opportunities and weaponry. Providing a better chance to survive, and repopulate the earth, as it stands today.

Zombies.
Commands: /bite [ID] (must be in range of opponnent.) When player is bitten they will start to bleedout, if they bleedout, they become a zombie. and must attain a certain level of kills before they can be a survivor again.

Survivors. Survivors flee from zombies. they must eventually defend by buying weapons. Eventually vehicles, and they earn more money buy killing zombies.
Levels:
Level 1: /weapons (list of weapons)(Minimum) /help /radio (Amount required for promotion: $10,000)
Level 2: /weapons (more weapons) /help /radio /createbarrier (Amount required for promotion: $20,000)
Level 3: /weapons (more weapons) /help /radio /createbarrier /buyvehicle (few vehicles) /backup (sends a beacon to all players in team if they need help)(Amount required for promotion: $30,000)

Level 4: /weapons (More weapons, Armour) /help /radio /createbarrier /buyvehicle (More vehicles) /backup /heal (if someone has been bitten)(Amount required for promotion: $50,000)

Level 5: /weapons (ALL weapons, Armour) /radio /createbarrier /buyvehicle (all vehicles) /backup /heal. /fix (vehicle)

Things required:
Vehicle ownership. (3 slots)
Enterable buildings.
Montgomery Fenced off.
/buyweapon Dialog.
/buyvehicle Dialog.

Weapons:
Bat. (Level Unlocked: 1, Price: $700)

Knive. (Level Unlocked: 1, Price: $950)

9mm.(Level Unlocked: 2, Price: $3000)

Desert Eagle.(Level Unlocked: 4, Price: $8000)

Shotgun.(Level Unlocked: 2, Price: $2000)

Spas 12.(Level Unlocked: 3, Price: $2500)

AK-47.(Level Unlocked: 4, Price: $6000)

M4.(Level Unlocked: 4, Price: $6000)

Sniper.(Level Unlocked: 5, Price: $9500)

MP5.(Level Unlocked: 3, Price: $5000)

Silenced Pistol.(Level Unlocked: 3, Price: $3000)

Armour. (Level Unlocked: 4, Price: $5000)

Amount for kills (weapons):
Fist/Fightstyle: $1500
Bat/Knive: $1000
9mm: $750
Silenced Pistol: $900
Shotgun: $700
Spas 12: $500
AK-47: $350
M4: $350
Sniper: $250
MP5:$650
Desert Eagle: $300.

Anything else you believe is missing or want to ask. Ask me

If you were to script this, I would be interested in administration or even hosting your server. I own a VPS, Contact me.

Grant.

Zombie survivance?

Pretty much.

Survivance isn't a word.... Survival is... Also commands are lame, if you're going to have something scripted, try to keep it relatively realistic, you don't just pull a gun out of your ass and start firing.

Also isn't this the wrong section?

I'm a new scripter to the community, so im not good at scripting. I think its pretty much a good idea, i will try to make some of this, even though i am a begginner, (so ofc ima fail) hopefully i do alittle good. Ill contact you if i can actually make some of this, as i am a new scripter ( as said before) and im trying to practice.

These servers get boring with not much players on, or when you stay as a zombie for to long.

It is a lot like mine

I'm interested, do you require any admins?

Can we close this topic? SilentHuntR already noted this is the wrong section..

thats all close it