How to return certain functions to be executed?

Ok im making a Hospital script, I got this from a released script
Код:
        IsAfterLifing[playerid] = 0;
        if (IsDead[playerid] == 1)
        {
            SetPlayerPos(playerid,DeathPosX[playerid],DeathPosY[playerid],DeathPosZ[playerid]);
            SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid,DeathPosX[playerid],DeathPosY[playerid],DeathPosZ[playerid]+5);
            SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid,DeathPosX[playerid],DeathPosY[playerid],DeathPosZ[playerid]);
            TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,false);
                ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PARACHUTE","FALL_skyDive_DIE", 4.0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0);
            SetTimerEx("AutoDeath",AUTODEATH_SECONDS * 1000,false,"i",playerid);
            SCM(playerid,CYAN,"------------------ Health Advise -----------------");
            SCM(playerid,WHITE,"You are now laying death. You are bleeding to death.");
            SCM(playerid,WHITE,"Remember that the medics can revive you.");
            SCM(playerid,WHITE,"You can type /acceptdeath, if no medics are available.");
            SCM(playerid,CYAN,"--------------------------------------------------------");
            return 1;
        }
This is the code under OnPlayerDeath, But i already have a hospital system, which puts u in some co-ordinates for sometime blablabla..., But i create two variable (IsDead[playerid] == 1 and (IsDead[playerid] == 0, When the value is zero i want the below part to return from taking place, If the value is 1 the script below it should work, I hope u understand , Ok help plz

Nevermind but is there anyway i can tab certain line at a time? If you dont understand what i mean, I mean that , If there is a way to give space to certain lines

Ex:-
if i have these line
xxxxx
xxxxx
yyyy
yyyy
Without taking one or like can move them to
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
yyyyy
yyyyy
At once (Lol sorry for the lame explanation i cudnt find a better way :P )