[FilterScript] [FS/INC] WeaponDrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry
View Post
Sure!

I hope this works well.
Let me know in case you have any questions.
Thanks, nice idea with droping specified amount of ammo. I can't compile it, though, as it gives me:

Code:
E:\files\001samp\filterscripts\weapondrop.pwn(59) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetWeaponSlot"
E:\files\001samp\filterscripts\weapondrop.pwn(73) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "WeaponData")
E:\files\001samp\filterscripts\weapondrop.pwn(93) : error 017: undefined symbol "PickupPos"
E:\files\001samp\filterscripts\weapondrop.pwn(93) : warning 215: expression has no effect
E:\files\001samp\filterscripts\weapondrop.pwn(93) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
E:\files\001samp\filterscripts\weapondrop.pwn(93) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
E:\files\001samp\filterscripts\weapondrop.pwn(93) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Anyways, I'm sure I can get something out of that code!

Awesome, good job bro keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclide1
View Post
Thanks, nice idea with droping specified amount of ammo. I can't compile it, though, as it gives me:
Could you put the whole FS to www.pastebin.com ? Then I will take a look at it. Probably just a little mistake.

Quote:
View Post
Could you put the whole FS to www.pastebin.com ? Then I will take a look at it. Probably just a little mistake.
I actually added it in your FS under OnPlayerCommandText.

nice like this 10/10

Version 1.1 has been released!

Whats new in v1.1?
  • Added command: /dropweapon [opt:ammo]
  • Added OnWeaponDropExit();
Download the latest version at the first post from now on!
Have fun!

@exclide1: This is the official release, tested and compiled by me. If you still have any problems, feel free to let me know.

Quote:
View Post
Version 1.1 has been released!

Whats new in v1.1?
  • Added command: /dropweapon [opt:ammo]
  • Added OnWeaponDropExit();
Download the latest version at the first post from now on!
Have fun!

@exclide1: This is the official release, tested and compiled by me. If you still have any problems, feel free to let me know.
Good work, mate! It works perfectly, thank you. Too bad I can't rep you, it says I have to rep someone else first, even though I did! lol