Movable stretcher?

Well, I want to script a command when you type /stretcher a stretcher spawn infront of you and when you move, it seems like you're pushing it. Well, the problem is that I don't know how to make it "follow" me. I tried attaching the object but when I walk it moves around and goes in the air and/or in the ground, so it doesn't look very realistical.

Any ideas would be appriciated.

Well, you can make it act like a weapon attached to the player.

Like I've scripted (for fun) when you have a minigun and you holster it, it seems you have a minigun penis..

The minigun sticks out of the crouch area. You could maybe do that?

Well, I figured it out but I have another problem. When I do /dropstretcher, my character appears on top of the stretcher. Is there a way to get a position of an attached object? When I tried it, my stretchers spawned at the place I took them. How to make it that my stretchers always spawn on the right side from my character and how to make it that when a player gets removed from vehicle that he spawns at the back of the ambulance?

pawn Код:
CMD:stretcher(playerid)
{
    new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:R;
    GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
    GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, R);
    Stretcher[playerid] = CreateObject(2146, X, Y, Z, 0, 0, R, 100.0);
    AttachObjectToPlayer(Stretcher[playerid], playerid, 0.00, 1.30, -0.50, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 );
    UsingStretcher[playerid] = 1;
    return 1;
}

CMD:dropstretcher(playerid)
{
    new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:R;
    GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
    GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, R);
    DestroyObject(Stretcher[playerid]);
    Stretcher[playerid] = CreateObject(2146, X, Y, Z - 0.60, 0, 0, R, 100.0);
    UsingStretcher[playerid] = 0;
    return 1;
}

CMD:pickupstretcher(playerid)
{
    new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
    GetObjectPos(Stretcher[playerid], X, Y, Z);
    if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, X, Y, Z) && UsingStretcher[playerid] == 0)
    {
        AttachObjectToPlayer(Stretcher[playerid], playerid, 0.00, 1.30, -0.50, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 );
        UsingStretcher[playerid] = 1;
        return 1;
    }
    else return  SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"ERROR: You are not near a stretcher or you are using it.");

}