Underground car park mapping problem

I am trying to make an underground car park in Verona beach. I found it odd there was no parking there put did not want to mess up the beauty of it with a big ugly parking lot. However, when I use both sa-mp map edtor (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=139409) and the MTA map editor I have the same problem. The ground gets in the wayu of the ramp leading underground. I was told that I have to edit the ground to make a hole for the ramp to go through.

A) How do I do this?
B) Will it work on an SA-Mp server?
C) If yes to the above question, is it possible to make a security point (you know, with the arm that goes up and down)?

A) How do I do this? You will manually have to edit the gta3.img (Or, more specifically, the .dff or .txd file or whatever) to make a hole in the ground. I believe a friend of mines on a server that I play on knows how to do that.

B) Will it work on an SA-MP server? Yes, although, it would apply for people who have the same exact gta3.img as the one you edited.

C) If yes to the above question, is it possible to make a security point (you know, with the arm that goes up and down)? Refer to the MoveObject callback on the SA-MP wiki, or find some guides on the Sa-MP forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
Посмотреть сообщение
A) How do I do this? You will manually have to edit the gta3.img (Or, more specifically, the .dff or .txd file or whatever) to make a hole in the ground. I believe a friend of mines on a server that I play on knows how to do that.

B) Will it work on an SA-MP server? Yes, although, it would apply for people who have the same exact gta3.img as the one you edited.

C) If yes to the above question, is it possible to make a security point (you know, with the arm that goes up and down)? Refer to the MoveObject callback on the SA-MP wiki, or find some guides on the Sa-MP forums.
Thanks for the reply. This sounds somewhat complicated, so maybe I qwill make it a summer project.