POLL: SA-MP forums - got better?

Hi,
Just want to ask your opinion about this. No need for rude comments, I'm just interested in your opinion. :)
I mean the forums, not the mod itself!

Poll update! : 57.14% people say that "Other / this poll sucks / what's the point of this?"

lawls

The forums are only as good as the people in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
Poll update! : 57.14% people say that "Other / this poll sucks / what's the point of this?"

lawls

The forums are only as good as the people in it.
Poll update! 70.00% people say that "Other / this poll sucks / what's the point of this?"

lawls

Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
Poll update! 70.00% people say that "Other / this poll sucks / what's the point of this?"

lawls

Agreed.
71 per cent

The only thing i dont like is Search everything else is perfect...people/admins/users/organisation by samp team...

This sucks:
- searching is totally useless and inefficient (vBulletin's fault)
- more retards, trolls and kids

This rocks:
- everything is organized now

I have no problems with the search.

The search tool is fine, you just have to use sufficient terms. If you don't know English well enough to search properly, then that's your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
The search tool is fine, you just have to use sufficient terms. If you don't know English well enough to search properly, then that's your problem.
OK, then try looking for Hiddos' cow filterscript (any of them, without knowing the names) and post results here, requiring to use terms like "running cow" "cow chasing" etc. isn't a sign of fine search tool (****** found it with "hiddos cow filterscript" and placed it at 1st place, forums search gives: gCamera Filterscript, Speedgun, gLibrary 2.0, First Filterscript, YourSQL - Making a MYSQL query's simplified and other bullshit before the actual cow filterscripts, even when looking in FS and Inc section only!)
Also the SMF's search on The Market Forum Where You Got banned For Being Impatient Flamer gives proper results instantly
Shit is always a shit, no matter how you name it or how good you think it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
OK, then try looking for Hiddos' cow filterscript (any of them, without knowing the names) and post results here, requiring to use terms like "running cow" "cow chasing" etc. isn't a sign of fine search tool (****** found it with "hiddos cow filterscript" and placed it at 1st place
Lolwut?

Anyways, I usually use ****** to search the forums with ('site:forum.sa-mp.com <enter search here>') as I don't like the search either (Especially that it returns the posts/topics which are most recent and not which match my search query the most.

Example: Try searching for 'zcmd' both using vB's search and ******: Even without ******'s site command it still directly returns the topic I'm looking for, and vB's puts it down at the first page (Or at least, when I posted this)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
This sucks:
- searching is totally useless and inefficient (vBulletin's fault)
- more retards, trolls and kids
True this, though I'm unsure if the last point has to do