How to remove tutorial from GTA:RP and replace it with questions?

Hello!

I wanted to ask, how do i remove Tutorial from GTA:RP Gamemode, and replace it with Questions like:

*What does DM mean*
1#Death Metal
2#Deathmatch
3#Dumb Mom

Please help, i might pay if i get some help. :S.

How about you stop being lazy and create your own game-mode? It's kind of sad how many people use GF edits still...

Step 1: Learn pawn.
Step 2: Don't edit a GF.

Step 1: Learn to do topics that arent OT
Step 2: Fuck your self, couse i asked help.

You arent going to learn by being spoonfed.

He just asked for help, if you can, then do. If you can't, please stop making useless comments.

Sensitive, I haven't seen the source code, but I believe you can do it if can understand the code and figure out that in which part of the script that stuff is in. And in my opinion, it would be messy. Once you remove it, you can script the questions under the register fuction or command. If that helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DM]Kane
Посмотреть сообщение
He just asked for help, if you can, then do. If you can't, please stop making useless comments.

Sensitive, I haven't seen the source code, but I believe you can do it if can understand the code and figure out that in which part of the script that stuff is in. And in my opinion, it would be messy. Once you remove it, you can script the questions under the register fuction or command. If that helped.
Um, i can't understand. But download original GTA:RP, from https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=113124 .
I will give you a free 2 months host, if you help me. Or administrator spot on my Trucking server..

I will try.