Can't connect to any server

When I see the beach wallpaper SAMP tries to connect to the server. I think it is Connecting to 888.777.666....(not the same code). The Server didn't respond.. retrying. I turned my virus protection (firewall) completely out, it didn't work. I have the latest version of SAMP. I have this problem since I downloaded the latest version!

Help fast please

I have the same problem.
Check ports. Maybe are blocked or closed.

no I never enter them

IF this happens ONLY on one server, it requires /deleteaccount. IF This happens on every server, you might have some corrupted files, or something.

it happens on all servers, but only since I downloaded the actual version. I don't understand how such a thing could happen.

and the most servers are turkish or from russia, its difficult to find one in english

please help me

deleted

I just connected to a spanish server and it worked, but now I want to connect to another server and it doesn't work.
Here my question:
I live in Europe. At this time the most servers are Turkish and Russian.
Can it be that my computer doesn't accept them (firewall off) because he can't read that strange language, or simply it doesn't work with servers of this country?

American and English servers worked properly but i can't find one .
I only see russian and turkish and other shit countries but there is no english server, istanbull and all countries like that but no normal language!!! that isn't normal

need help

No, try to Re - Indstall GTA SA + SA:MP

yes I think you're right with your meaning, thanks

And What version Of SA-MP do You have?