Paypal Donation to Server

Guys i want the players in my server to donate with paysafe, how i can make this? how will the people pay me and were the money will go? can the players pay with paysafe and take the money on paypal?

So i have an idea, i want people to send my the PIN code of there cards as a donate, but there is a problem, how can i protect the card so the donator can't use his code anymore ? :/

paypal.com

You have to create button, paste it's HTML code to your site and donated money will go to your account balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy500[TW]
Посмотреть сообщение
paypal.com

You have to create button, paste it's HTML code to your site and donated money will go to your account balance.
Most players haven't got paypal :/ so i need paysafe

Is there any way to set a password to a paysafecard?

Don't you think asking the paysafecard support would be a better idea instead of a random forum which is unrelated to your question? Afaik only real registered companies can legally "acquire" money from Paysafecards.

There is an easier way. Go to www.moneypak.com and read there. Tell the players who wish to donate to go to to any of the places listed on the website and purchase a moneypak card with the money credited to it. Once purchased tell them to simply send you the number of the card with you would add to paypal and receive the payment.